SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 05:53:31 PM
I know, but I just felt like I should further explain where I am coming from because I don't want to see Shadow Mario using his model from SMS, but of course I have a feeling that no matter what the final release is, I'll work my ass of to have a better Shadow Mario (unless it is really that good that I can't make him better). *facecpalm*
Dude, just let whatever happen happen. Trust me, this will turn out great. The SMS model and textures will probably be the best. If it's imported straight from the game itself, that means it's accurate. You can't beat the original

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 29, 2012, 05:55:59 PMDude, just let whatever happen happen. Trust me, this will turn out great. The SMS model and textures will probably be the best. If it's imported straight from the game itself, that means it's accurate. You can't beat the original
It won't be 100% accurate, but it'd be close enough to the original, and while I do love SMS, there are better Shadow Mario models that they could use, otherwise why didn't they use SMS Bowser Jr.? Because they found a better model to use. >:| But considering that no one seems to like my idea of having a better model than SMS Shadow Mario, I'll drop the subject.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 07:13:23 PM
It won't be 100% accurate, but it'd be close enough to the original, and while I do love SMS, there are better Shadow Mario models that they could use, otherwise why didn't they use SMS Bowser Jr.? Because they found a better model to use. >:| But considering that no one seems to like my idea of having a better model than SMS Shadow Mario, I'll drop the subject.
Don't get me wrong, yours is good, but I think the import would be better

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 29, 2012, 07:16:58 PMDon't get me wrong, yours is good, but I think the import would be better
Well I ment like a better import from a different game that has Shadow Mario, like Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, Shadow Mario is an unlockable character in, which I never got him, and never bothered to looked up his picture in that gmae or a video, I remember what Mario's model looked like, and that was better than SMS Mario, so I'm willing to bet that SHadow Mario looks just as good.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I unlocked him years ago, but memory got erased, so I got him again. However, I havn't played the game in a while, so I don't quite remember his appearance. BUT!!!! SMS Shadow Mario it stands!!!!!

-CASE CLOSED TO FURTHER DISCUSSION. ALL POSTS FROM NOW ON SHOULD BE IDEAS FOR TAUNTS, THE PSA, RECOLORS, etc.-

while I have recolors in mind, I think SM recolors should be the different goop colors in SMS. Like the electric goop from Sirena Beach for his green slot, the fire goop for his red slot, the orange-y goop from the Delfino air-strip for another slot, the Black goop for his black slot, and the maroon-ish goop from Bianco hills on his last slot. (these are in random order)

ok back from alittle break i had, wow 100 pages yay! needing someone to make better texture and animate them for me. EDIT: i will try make the model myself  :af2:

from scratch, or with a million different pieces of SM from different games?

EDIT: going along with my recolor ideas, I forgot about a blue slot. I'd say do a blue-er, brighter version of his neutral texture. I just wish there was a blue goop in SMS....oh well! ;D

Quote from: SCXZ on July 29, 2012, 09:09:45 PMok back from alittle break i had, wow 100 pages yay! needing someone to make better texture and animate them for me. EDIT: i will try make the model myself  :af2:
What are your ideas for making Shadow Mario?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 09:20:25 PM
What are your ideas for making Shadow Mario?
mariodk said he may be able to do gotenks ghost invissible, if he can do that to shadow mario i can add a animated texture who goes from brighter to darker but slow, so he will be more water like but im not sure if i can do it

Quote from: SCXZ on July 29, 2012, 09:47:04 PMmariodk said he may be able to do gotenks ghost invissible, if he can do that to shadow mario i can add a animated texture who goes from brighter to darker but slow, so he will be more water like but im not sure if i can do it
Hopefully you could also get the texture to move around Shadow Mario, but I guess you can do that with just the motion file, and I don't mean just make it normalized, I mean that you don't move the camera and the texture will still move around. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 10:07:51 PM
Hopefully you could also get the texture to move around Shadow Mario, but I guess you can do that with just the motion file, and I don't mean just make it normalized, I mean that you don't move the camera and the texture will still move around. :D
thats what i meant whit animated texture :)

Would you have to re-make the animated part for every recolor?

Quote from: SCXZ on July 29, 2012, 09:47:04 PM
mariodk said he may be able to do gotenks ghost invissible, if he can do that to shadow mario i can add a animated texture who goes from brighter to darker but slow, so he will be more water like but im not sure if i can do it
but gotenks ghosts arent invisible ...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 30, 2012, 04:40:34 PMbut gotenks ghosts arent invisible ...
But is he partly invisible? Because if he's is semi-transparent, then that's probably what SouthCraft is going for, since Shadow Mario is a little bit transparent.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 30, 2012, 04:43:58 PM
But is he partly invisible? Because if he's is semi-transparent, then that's probably what SouthCraft is going for, since Shadow Mario is a little bit transparent.
no gotenks ghost are totaly white in the anime like rubber you cant see anything through them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.