Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940226 times)
ShadowWolf
Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1500 on: July 29, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »

I know, but I just felt like I should further explain where I am coming from because I don't want to see Shadow Mario using his model from SMS, but of course I have a feeling that no matter what the final release is, I'll work my ass of to have a better Shadow Mario (unless it is really that good that I can't make him better). *facecpalm*
    Dude, just let whatever happen happen. Trust me, this will turn out great. The SMS model and textures will probably be the best. If it's imported straight from the game itself, that means it's accurate. You can't beat the original

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1501 on: July 29, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »

Dude, just let whatever happen happen. Trust me, this will turn out great. The SMS model and textures will probably be the best. If it's imported straight from the game itself, that means it's accurate. You can't beat the original
    It won't be 100% accurate, but it'd be close enough to the original, and while I do love SMS, there are better Shadow Mario models that they could use, otherwise why didn't they use SMS Bowser Jr.? Because they found a better model to use. >:| But considering that no one seems to like my idea of having a better model than SMS Shadow Mario, I'll drop the subject.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #1502 on: July 29, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »

It won't be 100% accurate, but it'd be close enough to the original, and while I do love SMS, there are better Shadow Mario models that they could use, otherwise why didn't they use SMS Bowser Jr.? Because they found a better model to use. >:| But considering that no one seems to like my idea of having a better model than SMS Shadow Mario, I'll drop the subject.
    Don't get me wrong, yours is good, but I think the import would be better

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1503 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »

Don't get me wrong, yours is good, but I think the import would be better
    Well I ment like a better import from a different game that has Shadow Mario, like Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, Shadow Mario is an unlockable character in, which I never got him, and never bothered to looked up his picture in that gmae or a video, I remember what Mario's model looked like, and that was better than SMS Mario, so I'm willing to bet that SHadow Mario looks just as good.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1504 on: July 29, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »

I unlocked him years ago, but memory got erased, so I got him again. However, I havn't played the game in a while, so I don't quite remember his appearance. BUT!!!! SMS Shadow Mario it stands!!!!!

-CASE CLOSED TO FURTHER DISCUSSION. ALL POSTS FROM NOW ON SHOULD BE IDEAS FOR TAUNTS, THE PSA, RECOLORS, etc.-

while I have recolors in mind, I think SM recolors should be the different goop colors in SMS. Like the electric goop from Sirena Beach for his green slot, the fire goop for his red slot, the orange-y goop from the Delfino air-strip for another slot, the Black goop for his black slot, and the maroon-ish goop from Bianco hills on his last slot. (these are in random order)

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #1505 on: July 29, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »

ok back from alittle break i had, wow 100 pages yay! needing someone to make better texture and animate them for me. EDIT: i will try make the model myself  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:13:21 PM by SCXZ » Logged

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1506 on: July 29, 2012, 03:15:04 PM »

from scratch, or with a million different pieces of SM from different games?

EDIT: going along with my recolor ideas, I forgot about a blue slot. I'd say do a blue-er, brighter version of his neutral texture. I just wish there was a blue goop in SMS....oh well! Grin
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:17:44 PM by Mareeo 64 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1507 on: July 29, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »

ok back from alittle break i had, wow 100 pages yay! needing someone to make better texture and animate them for me. EDIT: i will try make the model myself  AWESOME 2.0!
    What are your ideas for making Shadow Mario?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1508 on: July 29, 2012, 03:47:04 PM »

What are your ideas for making Shadow Mario?
    mariodk said he may be able to do gotenks ghost invissible, if he can do that to shadow mario i can add a animated texture who goes from brighter to darker but slow, so he will be more water like but im not sure if i can do it

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1509 on: July 29, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »

mariodk said he may be able to do gotenks ghost invissible, if he can do that to shadow mario i can add a animated texture who goes from brighter to darker but slow, so he will be more water like but im not sure if i can do it
    Hopefully you could also get the texture to move around Shadow Mario, but I guess you can do that with just the motion file, and I don't mean just make it normalized, I mean that you don't move the camera and the texture will still move around. Cheesy

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1510 on: July 29, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »

Hopefully you could also get the texture to move around Shadow Mario, but I guess you can do that with just the motion file, and I don't mean just make it normalized, I mean that you don't move the camera and the texture will still move around. Cheesy
    thats what i meant whit animated texture Smiley

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1511 on: July 30, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »

Would you have to re-make the animated part for every recolor?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1512 on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:34 AM »

but gotenks ghosts arent invisible ...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1513 on: July 30, 2012, 10:43:58 AM »

but gotenks ghosts arent invisible ...
    But is he partly invisible? Because if he's is semi-transparent, then that's probably what SouthCraft is going for, since Shadow Mario is a little bit transparent.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1514 on: July 30, 2012, 10:45:12 AM »

But is he partly invisible? Because if he's is semi-transparent, then that's probably what SouthCraft is going for, since Shadow Mario is a little bit transparent.
    no gotenks ghost are totaly white in the anime like rubber you cant see anything through them

Pages:  1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: