Brawl Complete PSA pack (Brawl GC)

Started by Pappy, October 19, 2011, 03:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do you have a download link for this package I can't seem to find it in the opening.

looks like you have not read page 6, lol.

<- just click my name and its in my vault.

since my goku over Pit is almost done basely just needing alt. versions of the PSA,alt. outfits model import,the rest of SSj1,2,3 oneslot transfroms
what do you say to move goku from CF to Pit and get a other over CF
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 10, 2011, 11:19:44 AM
since my goku over Pit is almost done basely just needing alt. versions of the PSA,alt. outfits model import,the rest of SSj1,2,3 oneslot transfroms
what do you say to move goku from CF to Pit and get a other over CF
might be pretty decent, assuming of course that the import works well. he's one of my mains in the new generation so i wouldnt want him to have any minor glitches. I'll start looking at some CF alternatives, thanks for the heads up.


Just wanted to give you guys some news, i'm working on the next update so i can promise that there will be one soon. Scizor is on his way and im currently trying to fix some viewtiful joe bugs. I've also tried Brawl GC with the best players in the world and have gotten some feedback from them as to what's good and what needs to go, i'll elaborate more on that later.

get Goku over pit and V. joe over CF :D in first post

since the Goku over CF is alittle outdated(still maybe update him after goku over pit is 100% done and all animations too but only maybe)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on December 27, 2011, 11:38:58 PM
get Goku over pit and V. joe over CF :D in first post

since the Goku over CF is alittle outdated(still maybe update him after goku over pit is 100% done and all animations too but only maybe)
But then what would i put over yoshi? moving things isnt that simple.

Simple. Take a Marth.rel ahck and edi the .rel athen put it on yoshi
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 28, 2011, 02:22:22 AM
Simple. Take a Marth.rel ahck and edi the .rel athen put it on yoshi
i've already expended the working marth PSAs on other characters. Having too many marth-based chars is just as bad as having too many sonic-based ones. variation is important.

well, it doesnt have to be a marth hack. my spidey over yoshi is a marth .rel. so is v joe over yoshi. marth .rel
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 28, 2011, 02:36:42 AM
well, it doesnt have to be a marth hack. my spidey over yoshi is a marth .rel. so is v joe over yoshi. marth .rel
i'm looking through my options and i'll go with the best choice when i've viewed and tried them all. I'm wondering if i can get the revamped carchar on yoshi instead of fox.

I'm new to this and this pack is what got me to sign up. I have all the files in on the SD card and Gecko detects that there are cheats being used but then none of the characters are present when I load the game. The only thing I notice is that the CSS is changed slightly. Any idea what went wrong?

Quote from: sealcouch on January 05, 2012, 12:31:04 PM
I'm new to this and this pack is what got me to sign up. I have all the files in on the SD card and Gecko detects that there are cheats being used but then none of the characters are present when I load the game. The only thing I notice is that the CSS is changed slightly. Any idea what went wrong?
well, if all the files aren't placed perfectly as they are in the download it should work. this includes the gameconfig.txt and the RSBE01.gct (codes) files. if you downloaded the full music and stages pack, the file is really big, so the only things that should be on your 2-gig SD card are the 3 basic folders and the gameconfig.txt

I'm using a 4gb card. That shouldn't matter right?