DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Best stream ever. So much fapping and stuffs <.<:

And that dolan...  :>.>:

Fak u
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

gonna stream in 5mins... so start PMing me if ya want a link
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2012, 03:55:42 AM
gonna stream in 5mins... so start PMing me if ya want a link

inb4whenmypcgetsfixedyouwontmakestreamstoooften


....

Quote from: DSX8 on November 12, 2012, 08:45:04 PM
pretty much what they all said to u... is 100% true xDD

last pic for now... and now im heading out!  and using this vid as a base
Pokemon Black 2/White 2: Homika's (Roxie's) Gym Music (DOGARS)

Me gusta. :af2:
Also i havent seen news about Gaige. Hows she going?

indeed me gusta ;)

any1 else want to join? :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2012, 04:12:04 AM
indeed me gusta ;)

any1 else want to join? :srs:
[censored] me! YES!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



yep... well now take a look at it :af2:

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2012, 07:04:41 AM
yep... well now take a look at it :af2:


Oh rawr! I like it. :3

>w>
<w<

We need more awesome gym stages like this.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

well here's a bit more progress on the gym..

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You made this all during the stream? Perhaps I should've stayed...

LOL I made a joke

dsx8 you should make more stages using spirites like something from the nes or gameboy xD any chance you ever played contra?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 13, 2012, 02:33:57 PM
You made this all during the stream? Perhaps I should've stayed...

LOL I made a joke

1st. What Joke?

2nd. My brother really wanted you and Lee both there. I think he likes seeing you two flip out.
I would of paid to see how you would of reacted to Demon's Anti-Fap Cannon.
[move][/move]

Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 13, 2012, 02:33:57 PM
You made this all during the stream? Perhaps I should've stayed...

LOL I made a joke
ORLY? :notimp:

Quote from: Carnage on November 13, 2012, 03:26:22 PM
dsx8 you should make more stages using spirites like something from the nes or gameboy xD any chance you ever played contra?
nope never played contra lol... and make more stages based on sprite games? ehh im not sure... i MAY do another stage from pokemon, who knows....

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on November 13, 2012, 06:20:10 PM
1st. What Joke?

2nd. My brother really wanted you and Lee both there. I think he likes seeing you two flip out.
I would of paid to see how you would of reacted to Demon's Anti-Fap Cannon.
1 - i have no clue xP

2 - yeah u missed it big time... BUT U WERE TO BUSY FAPPING IN UR SLEEP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Carnage on November 13, 2012, 03:26:22 PM
dsx8 you should make more stages using spirites like something from the nes or gameboy xD any chance you ever played contra?
Epic game. i like the 3rd one. my brother played all i just......the 3rd one :P

Epic Gym mah friend but you never answered my question before you made your stream.....