DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can I have the link?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

sorry stream is on hold for a bit... will rehost it once im back

edit:
alright... back to streaming... who wants to join?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Me! :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well.. im starting to get used to the SCN0 editor much more now.. altho it likes to mess up on me alot xD

total light data's: 5 for characters and 3 for whole stage

First pic - Middle of the train cabin (2 cabin lights hitting characters)
Second pic - Outside of the cabin
Third pic - On top of the train cabin
Fourth pic - Far right side of train cabin (only 1 source of light is hitting the character)




https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Dat lighting.....I've never seen it before. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Those pictures are looking great, especially the last one =O
Would the characters shadows be affected as well by different light sources?

 DS, it's Christmas eve tomorrow, what you going get me for christmas?  :af2:

-But in all seriousness if Legacy gets it done in time, we can expect GRAT BAI within the next few days right?  
Then I have to wait around 2 weeks and a half for you to even start on what I'm waiting for...
DAMN IT, TIME GO FASTER... Not TOO fast though, I don't want to wake up and be 40 all the sudden.  :srs:
Continues to play "Accelerating Time" in media player.
[move][/move]

Dat different lighting. It's awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Maybe you should edit the lighting more to make the MvC3 shader actually look good on stages....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 23, 2012, 01:37:26 PM
Dat lighting.....I've never seen it before. O.o
its cause its a very unique lighting system that i thought of... and it actually worked ;D

Quote from: Thyrus on December 23, 2012, 01:59:05 PM
Those pictures are looking great, especially the last one =O
Would the characters shadows be affected as well by different light sources?
sadly no, they wont... well actually ya i could make it do that, but would take a bit more time to pull that off.

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on December 23, 2012, 02:20:54 PM
DS, it's Christmas eve tomorrow, what you going get me for christmas?  :af2:

-But in all seriousness if Legacy gets it done in time, we can expect GRAT BAI within the next few days right?  
Then I have to wait around 2 weeks and a half for you to even start on what I'm waiting for...
DAMN IT, TIME GO FASTER... Not TOO fast though, I don't want to wake up and be 40 all the sudden.  :srs:
Continues to play "Accelerating Time" in media player.
nothing >_>"

Quote from: Segtendo on December 23, 2012, 07:04:40 PM
Dat different lighting. It's awesome.
indeed.. it loves to mess up on me tho v.v

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 23, 2012, 07:24:31 PM
Maybe you should edit the lighting more to make the MvC3 shader actually look good on stages....
yeah its possible
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 23, 2012, 10:51:31 PM
sadly no, they wont... well actually ya i could make it do that, but would take a bit more time to pull that off.
Well, I guess that that is really up to you to decide... But I do believe that it'd be a very nice touch to this little creation of yours (: Or maybe I'm just curious to see it done.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all!

Quote from: DSX8 on December 23, 2012, 10:25:35 AM
well.. im starting to get used to the SCN0 editor much more now.. altho it likes to mess up on me alot xD

total light data's: 5 for characters and 3 for whole stage

First pic - Middle of the train cabin (2 cabin lights hitting characters)
Second pic - Outside of the cabin
Third pic - On top of the train cabin
Fourth pic - Far right side of train cabin (only 1 source of light is hitting the character)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Poltergeist Railroad

You are gonna release Poke Floats tomorrow, right? :happy:
Btw, Happy Holidays!!!!!!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I see NOTHING of him releasing PokeFloats any time soon :srs:
He said "Great Bay around Xmas."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]