DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 24, 2013, 03:08:52 AM #7980 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:17:54 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2013, 02:49:33 AM
u dont travel much dont ya? -_-


more of bowser's keep stage! Peardian is gonna love me xP



That looks beyond Brawl-styled :O That has Sonic Colors materials, yes? Where the hell do you keep getting those anyway? Do you rip them? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2013, 02:49:33 AM
u dont travel much dont ya? -_-
I've never been outside the states and I know what MMD is :af:
As always, the stage is looking sexy. Can't wait for the chandeliers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 24, 2013, 03:08:52 AM
That looks beyond Brawl-styled :O That has Sonic Colors materials, yes? Where the hell do you keep getting those anyway? Do you rip them? >.>
No, I'm stuck in Georgia   :notimp:  I hate it here  :srs:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 24, 2013, 03:08:52 AM
That looks beyond Brawl-styled :O That has Sonic Colors materials, yes? Where the hell do you keep getting those anyway? Do you rip them? >.>
xD
only thing that uses sonic colors materials... IS THE WINDOWS!!! the rest is brawls :P
and i got those sonic colors materials from Peardian since he gave me some MDL0's from that game.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2013, 03:39:13 AM
I've never been outside the states and I know what MMD is :af:
As always, the stage is looking sexy. Can't wait for the chandeliers.
hah yeah, thats next to show ;D

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 24, 2013, 04:33:20 AM
No, I'm stuck in Georgia   :notimp:  I hate it here  :srs:
suuuuuure :srs:
go home, ur drunk!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2013, 02:49:33 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pure sexyness.  8)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2013, 04:41:45 AM
xD
only thing that uses sonic colors materials... IS THE WINDOWS!!! the rest is brawls :P
and i got those sonic colors materials from Peardian since he gave me some MDL0's from that game.
hah yeah, thats next to show ;D
suuuuuure :srs:
go home, ur drunk!
:srs: Seriously I'm stuck in GA, I'm underage to drink or leave...  :notimp:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 24, 2013, 04:33:20 AM
No, I'm stuck in Georgia. :notimp: I hate it here. :srs:
Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 24, 2013, 05:32:41 AM
:srs: Seriously I'm stuck in GA, I'm underage to drink or leave...  :notimp:
And you think we give a [censored]?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 24, 2013, 06:09:49 AM #7987 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:29:00 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 24, 2013, 05:32:41 AM
:srs: Seriously I'm stuck in GA, I'm underage to drink or leave...  :notimp:
...

I'm gonna slap u with a fish now.




He was joking when he said that.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

sexy stage is sexy, you are getting very close to mew22k...
VERY CLOSE!

Quote from: joking on February 24, 2013, 12:50:18 PM
sexy stage is sexy, you are getting very close to mew22k...
VERY CLOSE!
hah... idk about that man... maybe... idk... :/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 25, 2013, 09:37:07 PM #7990 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:47:50 PM by Legacy
Quote from: joking on February 24, 2013, 12:50:18 PM
you are getting very close to mew22k...
VERY CLOSE!

No. Hell no.

February 27, 2013, 11:16:34 AM #7991 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:18:42 AM by DSX8
from the stage wip thread
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 27, 2013, 06:03:09 AM
It's apparently just "The Kanihira Stage". I guess we'll call it Kanihira instead of I Like Nihei



I pretty much remade the whole stage again myself, and demon added the shadows and took the pics.
Still a collaboration.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

TThat lighting... it's amazing :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 27, 2013, 08:20:26 PM #7993 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:21:29 PM by DSX8
well here's a night time version! still needs a new sky for it :P


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 27, 2013, 10:11:06 PM #7994 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 10:14:40 PM by Legacy
Quote from: DSX8 on February 27, 2013, 08:20:26 PM
well here's a night time version! still needs a new sky for it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice, DSX8, it really looks like it's night!

Also, dat Exor's Castle. You sure showed Peardian what you can REALLY do with a custom model. I bet he was just begging for your "black magic." ;)