DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 8XSD on November 22, 2013, 05:27:53 AM
lolwat?
kingskull95, about a year ago, made a playstation allstar character pack, sweet tooth the psychopathic clown being part of it. the head flames on it weren't animated like your Demise's head flames (or made to look animated I should say). im saying, great job on Demise

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

November 23, 2013, 01:23:28 PM #8776 Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:24:45 PM by 8XSD
oohhh that... lol ya, he probably didnt have a firey texture to go with it so that it can be animated.. xD

edit:
well.. got me a new tool used for ripping models, so i went to try it with Icicle Mountain from Melee. not bad i say, altho some objects r gonna have to be re-positioned.. So for now, who would like a version that DOESNT move?

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I hated that stage

I would love a non moving version.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Make a moving version just to tick everyone off. ^-^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 23, 2013, 01:37:39 PM
I hated that stage

I would love a non moving version.
lol alright, ill see what i can pull off for a none moving version

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 23, 2013, 01:49:44 PM
Make a moving version just to tick everyone off. ^-^
oh you :v

anyways... tried Kongo Jungle... omg o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I can wait for a moving version if one were to come out of this project. if not, oh well; at least I still have Bowser's Keep to keep me company.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


well, got most of the basic layout done for icicle mountain (has like 2 playing sections missing tho)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Back and now subscribed.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

lolwhat? ._.

anyways... full icicle mountain layout now!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

 :happy:

I wrote a poem with a secret message
Good luck figuring this out:

Icicle Mountain is long overdue

Wishing you luck on finishing it
Absolutely hate love this stage
Now I want to go play it but it's not out yet
This is looking absolutely awesome

Possibly one day you'll complete your other Melee stages?
On an unrelated note, have a Happy Thanksgiving from:
K+ (moi)
Eat lots of Turkey (or whatever)
Finish this soon
Lots of awesomeness on this thread
Other than that, I hope to see this
Absolutely Amazing stage soon
That's About All...
See ya!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: K+ ~ Mecha Kyubey Tanuki on November 24, 2013, 05:00:34 AM
:happy:

I wrote a poem with a secret message
Good luck figuring this out:

Icicle Mountain is long overdue

Wishing you luck on finishing it
Absolutely hate love this stage
Now I want to go play it but it's not out yet
This is looking absolutely awesome

Possibly one day you'll complete your other Melee stages?
On an unrelated note, have a Happy Thanksgiving from:
K+ (moi)
Eat lots of Turkey (or whatever)
Finish this soon
Lots of awesomeness on this thread
Other than that, I hope to see this
Absolutely Amazing stage soon
That's About All...
See ya!
XD
I wonder how DSX8 will react when he'll discover that secret message :D
It's a bit free like poem, but it made me laugh really hard! xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

lol stop asking about poke floats D:

anyways... have a BB pic now
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Guys. Guys! Stop this already, geez. I'll have to become that strict Moderator again if this keeps up.

When you see someone trolling: Don't reply. Report it.

Cleared the OFF-Topic. Move on now.

Quote from: 8XSD on November 24, 2013, 10:31:43 AM
lol stop asking about poke floats D:

anyways... have a BB pic now
[spoiler]
High :O
Would it even fit with the stage you'll put this over?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.