DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 27, 2014, 04:37:14 AM
its gr8 m8
thanks xD

edit:
Ruto WIP pic!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


if you mean the hyrule warrior models? yeah I could.. but only the models thats not broken due to cloth physics. Ruto and Darunia r prime examples of perfectly ripped with no flaws.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 26, 2014, 04:25:33 AM

I want to know why the boobs are seperated in the model :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 28, 2014, 04:29:11 AM
I want to know why the boobs are seperated in the model :P
boob physics...

Cia, Ruto, and Twili Midna both have boob physics :p

edit:
well u may see me less active now... i just got these games xD
altho idk y my friend got me pokemon white 2.. dont need it lmao


edit2:
looks like OoT animation to me... just saying :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ooh, now I see why I found you still playing the 3DS version before.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

yep exactly! i didnt have my own copy of smash wii u then.. but now i do x3

edit:
more ruto gif!


edit2:
in-game pics of ruto and darunia (darunia's rig was somewhat put on hold..)

in-game glitches:
-gfx r shown at different positions (can not fix just like marth/ike's entry gfx)





https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


God damn it Wolf. You and your "firm penis" need to stop. Quit addressing it.

Anyway... looking good so far. Keep it up man. d(o_od)
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ruto will be released LATER today... i want to try some custom shaders that allows normal maps to be used in mdl0... ;)

anyways... final pic of ruto.. enjoy!


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey, DSX8, I have Ruto's voices here fron Hyrule Warriors, ripped from the game. I need just to convert them  acrually, I have the voices of all the charcters (except Link) that I got from the facepunch thread

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 31, 2014, 03:46:01 PM
Hey, DSX8, I have Ruto's voices here fron Hyrule Warriors, ripped from the game. I need just to convert them  acrually, I have the voices of all the charcters (except Link) that I got from the facepunch thread
lol no need to tell me that.. i knew they were posted and knew some1 from here would rip them... they could be used for PSA tho if some1 makes 1 for ruto.

currently testing out custom shaders to allow normal maps. pretty much on the right track atm ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, wrll, I know how to convert them, if you need the voices just PM me ;)