DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 21, 2015, 09:37:07 PM
as in making it glow? yeah imma be making it glow.. idk what u mean by emission map tho

You know sword trails? How they look like theyre "glowing" with the semi-transparent aura around it? That thing. I dunno how the texture is set up for the scar, but if its by itself you can maybe make it happen.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 22, 2015, 02:16:26 AM
You know sword trails? How they look like theyre "glowing" with the semi-transparent aura around it? That thing. I dunno how the texture is set up for the scar, but if its by itself you can maybe make it happen.
yeah it can happen, since it has its own texture
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: souphard on April 24, 2015, 05:00:48 AM
update on kalos league?  :D 
please be patient..

here's some new ganon pics!






https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 22, 2015, 02:26:22 AM
yeah it can happen, since it has its own texture

I never cant do that glowing, that move with camera, so when i want a glow around, i duplicate the object, then i push it, and add a semi transparent texture on it, looks nice:



well.. final pics of ganon? He has rim lighting on single binded objects, but somehow, setting texturematrix to "true" on 'rigged' objects, it makes him freeze, and with it "false" it loads fine.. im not completely sure what the issue is even tho its under filesize..


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nasca Corp on April 26, 2015, 09:41:07 PM
I never cant do that glowing, that move with camera, so when i want a glow around, i duplicate the object, then i push it, and add a semi transparent texture on it, looks nice:


This looks great! It's an interesting trick.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Dat Sm4sh G4non... I like what I'm seeing.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Fat Ganon is fat... :v

On a serious note... he looks good considering he's being ported to a lesser console. Dat texture quality reduction is proof of that though. Unfortunately. God damn filesize limitations.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why you no thumbs? DSX pls...
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

cause... the thumb bones arnt really in place with the SmashU thumbs.. and they might look a bit... deformed...

but i did improve the texture quality on the armor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
Woolly World Progress? it be done... enjoy this pic and vid! Along with another vid
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 28, 2015, 09:15:08 PM
cause... the thumb bones arnt really in place with the SmashU thumbs.. and they might look a bit... deformed...
Why not edit the thumbs so they fit over the bones? If you lack the expertise, then see if you can get someone who would like to do it to get it done. :v

Or edit the Brawl hands to be more Smesh like?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol the hands r 3 objects.. which uses different textures :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 29, 2015, 12:14:11 AM #10919 Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:15:37 AM by Nao-chan
Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 28, 2015, 09:45:00 PM
lol the hands r 3 objects.. which uses different textures :v

I'm pretty sure KJP is talking about bone placement DSX... If not... then vertexing them into place... not the textures. Don't even know why you brought that up.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.