DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

yeah i agree the subway from mortal kombat was really cool XD
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

The Subway is cool...

BUT... wrecking crew is cooler ;)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

http://youtu.be/Im5lmH5vq5w

SmashU (left) vs Brawl (right) differences!!
Castle Top


Castle Inside
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i love how the transitions between stages are more fast

Quote from: DSX8 on June 11, 2015, 12:05:47 AM
ya.. sucks that the engine is.. limited...

as for the sun... its probably cause the material for it is a bit different... copared to brawl's sun ^^"

Yeah, man... bump maps, the way light works and is reflected, having higher resolution textures and more polygons on-screen... the things we can have on WiiU would make us even happier stage makers!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


SmashU Castle Siege is now released!! Enjoy!



edit:
who wants some.... STREET FIIIIIIGHTER!?!?!?!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Did RTB upload the models or something? Or are you planning for a future stage?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:15:17 PM
Did RTB upload the models or something? Or are you planning for a future stage?
future stage.. ill have them in my hands tonight.. along with ryu hopefully...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 13, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
who wants some.... STREET FIIIIIIGHTER!?!?!?!

I had a feeling you'd wanna do this stage ASAP. Cheers.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Dude if u get ruy, I would be down to make a new PSA for him where he turns into evil ryu for his Final Smash



Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on June 14, 2015, 01:51:17 AM
I had a feeling you'd wanna do this stage ASAP. Cheers.
of course i would!!! xDD

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 14, 2015, 02:08:44 AM
Dude if u get ruy, I would be down to make a new PSA for him where he turns into evil ryu for his Final Smash
lol of course ill get him, along with Roy too. I'll be doing Ryu over Falcon and Roy over Marth
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 14, 2015, 04:42:07 AM
of course i would!!! xDD
lol of course ill get him, along with Roy too. I'll be doing Ryu over Falcon and Roy over Marth
Naa I think Ryu would go best over Snake because of the head band. I can use wind  for it and stuff.  but why Falco tho



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 15, 2015, 12:33:14 AM
Naa I think Ryu would go best over Snake because of the head band. I can use wind  for it and stuff.  but why Falcon tho
fixed

Cause ryu uses punches and kicks just like Falcon does, and it makes more sense to do him over Falcon.

also... the many faces of Roy..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Still digging Roy's design in this game. Absolutely fab.