DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I hope DSX8 had an apprentice who he taught all of his skills to
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 02, 2016, 06:53:18 AM
snip
i real ALL of that man.. why.. just WHY RICKY!!!

Quote from: Calypso on April 02, 2016, 06:56:08 AM
Thank you so much for all work you've done.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 02, 2016, 06:58:06 AM
assuming you really arent coming back... thanks for your stages. theyve made many happy faces in my college's game room... except for some complaints on Bowser's Keep and its lag :P

farewell, friend
thxs.. and who cares about the lag on bowsers keep.. peardian tried to optimize it as BEST as he can :v

Quote from: paku on April 02, 2016, 11:49:43 AM
So long DSX8
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on April 02, 2016, 02:10:29 PM
Goodbye... Sad to see you leave for good.
later and goodbye :v

Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 02, 2016, 02:16:44 PM
I hope DSX8 had an apprentice who he taught all of his skills to
i do, and i has taught him stuff :v

Quote from: Nao-chan on April 02, 2016, 07:07:17 AM
This isn't an April fools thing. He is leaving. Just like everyone else did in the past. No more good stage imports from one of the perviest guys on the net. :v Oh well, they come and they go. Not like it's a big deal to me since I know I can just drive to your house. v:

Seriously though, hope Smash U modding goes well. You'd better tell me things. >:c
don't worry.. ur on my "special guest" list xP
and u srsly gotta come over more... >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

never said he didnt try; it's just a lot being fit into one stage is all :P

nonetheless, it's still neat.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Part of me believes this is a prank GONE WRONG (ALMOST RETIRED).

Quote from: Darkon360 on April 04, 2016, 06:36:12 PM
Part of me believes this is a prank GONE WRONG (ALMOST RETIRED).
u are wrong my good sir.. this is no prank at all.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


so how many people wanna team up now to try anf ill the large space that dsx8 is leaving behind lol
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on April 18, 2016, 11:16:37 PM
so how many people wanna team up now to try anf ill the large space that dsx8 is leaving behind lol
true that lol

anyways... this doesn't mean that im back to doing brawl mods, this is just a commission i was paid to to, that is all. Click on pic below to see bigger version.


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Still would've paid for that had that other person not done so.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol i know u would xD

u wouldve drove to my house just to pay me and force me to work on it none stop.. with a whip in hand :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Not a whip... a sword. I dun own a whip.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you're getting paid to rig, then I should get some of that money since I put together the skeleton.

But you know, morals n [censored].

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2016, 12:57:13 AM
If you're getting paid to rig, then I should get some of that money since I put together the skeleton.

But you know, morals n [censored].
ur the 1 that did the boneset for it? from what i can tell.. its a modified boneset from pit.. just with added bones and all.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 19, 2016, 12:58:25 AM
ur the 1 that did the boneset for it? from what i can tell.. its a modified boneset from pit.. just with added bones and all.

Yeah, but you know how that rig came about in the first place. And you know the circumstances behind it. And you got PAID to rig it? Like where does that begin to make sense?

Of course I would be lying if I said I expected more of you.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es