DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on November 01, 2011, 02:09:59 AMhow good r u at texturing?
Texturing is my BEST in hacking. I often do color packs for personal use, but this time, since I also wanted to make Wes, here are the colors I plan to make:

00-Original
01-Red outfit
02-Green outfit
03-Light Blue outfit
04-Purple outfit
05- Whatever you want, originally planned to be Original with Pikachu make-up (request by my little cousin who harassed me for that, what an idea of ...*facepalm* )

Textures are already ready, all I need is the file, and I might start tonight.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 01, 2011, 02:16:50 AM
Texturing is my BEST in hacking. I often do color packs for personal use, but this time, since I also wanted to make Wes, here are the colors I plan to make:

00-Original
01-Red outfit
02-Green outfit
03-Light Blue outfit
04-Purple outfit
05- Whatever you want, originally planned to be Original with Pikachu make-up (request by my little cousin who harassed me for that, what an idea of ...*facepalm* )

Textures are already ready, all I need is the file, but I won't do it tonight since it's getting late.
hmmm sorry no thxs... already got some1 working on re-colors :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 01, 2011, 02:31:46 AMhmmm sorry no thxs... already got some1 working on re-colors :P

No prob. :) Anyways, is Wes coming in the next few minutes in the Vault?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 01, 2011, 02:37:56 AM
No prob. :) Anyways, is Wes coming in the next few minutes in the Vault?
well i just did another test wit it.. and it lags when he gets hit.. so i need to get that fixed.. otherwise doing attacks and death gives no lag
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 01, 2011, 02:43:27 AMwell i just did another test wit it.. and it lags when he gets hit.. so i need to get that fixed.. otherwise doing attacks and death gives no lag
What do you mean by it is lagging when hurt? Anyways, thanks again for creating this model!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 01, 2011, 02:47:31 AM
What do you mean by it is lagging when hurt? Anyways, thanks again for creating this model!
when u get hit... it lags.. and when u come bak from a FS, it speeds up then slows down till u hit the stage
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm making the PT version xD



It's just an interesting replacement in my opinion. Anyway, as Snake it must be a beast xD

Just took the model from internet, nothing taken from DSX8 or something
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 01, 2011, 02:54:58 AM
I'm making the PT version xD



It's just an interesting replacement in my opinion. Anyway, as Snake it must be a beast xD

Just took the model from internet, nothing taken from DSX8 or something
hahah looking good :af:

also... metal texture fixed!!  and now testing if the lag issue is fixed yet or not
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 01, 2011, 02:54:58 AMI'm making the PT version xD It's just an interesting replacement in my opinion. Anyway, as Snake it must be a beast xD Just took the model from internet, nothing taken from DSX8 or something

I even have a common3.pac file that replaces Snake's missiles by PokeBalls, so Wes can toss tons of Pokeballs to summon an army of Pokemon! If anyone want the file that replaces grenades by PokeBalls, just PM me.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I can make recolors in less than an hour. o.o maaaanyyyyy. If you ever need me bruh, just pm me.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 03:20:50 AMI can make recolors in less than an hour. o.o maaaanyyyyy. If you ever need me bruh, just pm me.
Someone already got recruited for that :( I was the 1st to ask it, though I didn't got chosen.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 03:20:50 AM
I can make recolors in less than an hour. o.o maaaanyyyyy. If you ever need me bruh, just pm me.
srry got some1 on it already!!

also.... WES IS NOW FIXED AND RELEASED!!! known issue which i cant fix... he turns black at times during his Final Smash
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

OH YEAH! Finally I can play as him! With the common3.pac that edit his grenades into PokeBalls, Wes is truly a master Pokemon Trainer!!!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DSX8 on November 01, 2011, 03:29:15 AM
srry got some1 on it already!!
Well, I don't mean now, I mean whenever you need someone o.o in the future, I'm at the ready.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 03:41:18 AM
Well, I don't mean now, I mean whenever you need someone o.o in the future, I'm at the ready.
oooh ok... xDD

anyways... BV entry has been updated. Wes is now included with a color pack, and a CSP!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady