DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 13, 2012, 09:57:00 AM
If that's the case, I guess there's no reason to separate them, cause, as I said earlier, the result will be exactly the same.

Are you gonna cell-shade the originally cell-shaded pokemon?
yeah, which is y im putting them into 1 whole MDL0 data :P

as for the cell-shading, yeah, there's gonna be a few versions of the stage...

Model Shading Types:
-Cell-Shaded
-Regular Shading

Stage Lighting Types:
-Day
-Dusk
-Night
-Dawn
-Day to night lighting (battlefield lighting of course with some edits)

Pokemon Trainer will be standing either on a platform, or on a Dugtrio float
(btw if u wanna help, feel free to ask :D )

edit:
as for a shadow system, the original stage doesnt have a shadow system at all, so im not exactly sure i'll be adding them into this import either or not.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 10:03:48 AM

(btw if u wanna help, feel free to ask :D )

xD

I guess my help won't be needed here :P

You seem to have everything well planned, and the result is sure going to be good.

Anyway, if you had any trouble in anything, or you want some beta tester / detail fixer when it's nearly done, I would gladly help you. But I don't want to be the one trying to help if you are already doing things well by yourself.

About the trainer, I guess EternalYoshi got too troubled with him and made him dissapear from his Pokefloats2, cause, as you know, the collisions are affecting him even with pokemon that are not phisically where he is. One option would be making him appear on some floats at some times, forcing some collisions out of the battle to get him at desired places and place them in another float without us noticing about it. But, I guess that would take too much work and would end up failing somehow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 09:54:41 AM
well yeah i kno that.... but i'll always see Akuma as a guy, not as a chick :srs:
Duh, so will i. But it's funny to see him as a girl xD

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 13, 2012, 10:12:40 AM
xD

I guess my help won't be needed here :P

You seem to have everything well planned, and the result is sure going to be good.

Anyway, if you had any trouble in anything, or you want some beta tester / detail fixer when it's nearly done, I would gladly help you. But I don't want to be the one trying to help if you are already doing things well by yourself.

About the trainer, I guess EternalYoshi got too troubled with him and made him dissapear from his Pokefloats2, cause, as you know, the collisions are affecting him even with pokemon that are not phisically where he is. One option would be making him appear on some floats at some times, forcing some collisions out of the battle to get him at desired places and place them in another float without us noticing about it. But, I guess that would take too much work and would end up failing somehow.
hahah aight :P   ill have u be 1 of the beta testers (even tho i could use 1 for mute city too... also needs collision work badly :| ), and Data_Drain also if he wants to.

Pokemon Trainer... yeah i remember he had issue's with him.. but im willing to try tp get him working on the stage... but if not, then o well, he'll go bye bye :P


Quote from: Equilibrium on February 13, 2012, 10:14:02 AM
Duh, so will i. But it's funny to see him as a girl xD
xD  ehh i really dont find it funny to see him as a girl :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 10:18:01 AM
xD  ehh i really dont find it funny to see him as a girl :notimp:
Oh, tempted to jump him ey?

Quote from: Equilibrium on February 13, 2012, 10:21:20 AM
Oh, tempted to jump him ey?
:srs: u calling me Bi? srry to burst ur bubble but im into chicks mate :P

and now back to subject... PokeFloats might take a bit longer than a month now, depends on how well i can animate it w/ moving collisions and stuff
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

About Mute City, I would be interested on working on the collisions for that one. From what I know, the animations would be mostly perfect already, but the collisions would be a bit troublesome and would take too much work. I could get good collisions in my resting time between classes and make my own fixes to the lacks I could find.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 10:23:40 AM
:srs: u calling me Bi? srry to burst ur bubble but im into chicks mate :P
Hahaha if you think i did then i guess so xD [/off-topic]

I saw Nymph ingame.. she's really cool and nicely done :D

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 13, 2012, 10:24:42 AM
About Mute City, I would be interested on working on the collisions for that one. From what I know, the animations would be mostly perfect already, but the collisions would be a bit troublesome and would take too much work. I could get good collisions in my resting time between classes and make my own fixes to the lacks I could find.
oh really? ok awesome, ill send u the stage sometime 2morrow.... even tho mute city was 1 of my OBJ imports... i think i should update it... but i'll let u be the judge about that :P


Quote from: Equilibrium on February 13, 2012, 10:26:16 AM
Hahaha if you think i did then i guess so xD [/off-topic]

I saw Nymph ingame.. she's really cool and nicely done :D
hah thanks, it took me time to get ger like almost perfect looking
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 10:28:49 AM
hah thanks, it took me time to get ger like almost perfect looking
I got like 3 or 4 imports in my brawl but that's it. Kit, Nymph, Richter and Yoko :3

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 10:28:49 AM
oh really? ok awesome, ill send u the stage sometime 2morrow.... even tho mute city was 1 of my OBJ imports... i think i should update it... but i'll let u be the judge about that :P

Don't worry about the format, send it to me as is, and I'll do the fixes needed ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 13, 2012, 10:35:28 AM
Don't worry about the format, send it to me as is, and I'll do the fixes needed ;)
aight awesome thanks ;)

also... if u like notice any animation issue's, u can try to fix that if u like lol



Quote from: Equilibrium on February 13, 2012, 10:34:11 AM
I got like 3 or 4 imports in my brawl but that's it. Kit, Nymph, Richter and Yoko :3
hahah Yoko indeed of course :P   Richter... i gotta finish someday soon.... just to get u off my back :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 13, 2012, 10:37:26 AM
hahah Yoko indeed of course :P   Richter... i gotta finish someday soon.... just to get u off my back :P
Yes, yes indeed xP

Quote from: Equilibrium on February 13, 2012, 10:48:39 AM
Yes, yes indeed xP
lolz yeah..... i might finish him up for ya in a few days... or so lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady