DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

ehh having alot of issue's with pokefloats now... X_X

the shader and materials that these imports r using, turns out to be from stage builder blocks.. which i hate cause that just makes the stage looking TOOOO bright depending on lighting -.-.. also the models r a bit smaller than i thought... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

you sure need to buffe them up and make the texture work   they should be 3 times bigger
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 14, 2012, 09:52:11 AM
you sure need to buffe them up and make the texture work   they should be 3 times bigger
hah yeah i kno that... but for some reason, textures that r RGBA65 seems to show fine unlike CMPR... xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Don't hate the shader, just change the 'lightset' value in the material.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Dude, I just thought about it, making collisions for this stage is gonna be one disgusting [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 14, 2012, 06:14:27 PM
Dude, I just thought about it, making collisions for this stage is gonna be one disgusting [censored].
If Eternal Yoshi could pull of his own version of PokeFloats, I imagine this guy could.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 14, 2012, 01:41:55 PM
Don't hate the shader, just change the 'lightset' value in the material.
oh really? thats good to hear then! >)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 14, 2012, 06:14:27 PM
Dude, I just thought about it, making collisions for this stage is gonna be one disgusting [censored].
Quote from: Segtendo on February 14, 2012, 07:45:50 PM
If Eternal Yoshi could pull of his own version of PokeFloats, I imagine this guy could.
yeah it is gonna be 1 huge [censored], but i SHALL get them working!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm getting the melee files today... even though you already have some models there. Whatevah.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 14, 2012, 07:45:50 PM
If Eternal Yoshi could pull of his own version of PokeFloats, I imagine this guy could.

Uh.. okay?

I never said it was gonna be impossible, it's just gonna be a [censored] to do.

Why don't you try making collisions one day, then see what I mean?

Specially since you can't undo anything, so if you [censored] up, you [censored] up.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 15, 2012, 12:26:33 AM
Uh.. okay?

I never said it was gonna be impossible, it's just gonna be a [censored] to do.

Why don't you try making collisions one day, then see what I mean?

Specially since you can't undo anything, so if you [censored] up, you [censored] up.
I think he just meant that he knows its gonna be hard... but he believes DSX8 can do it lol

Anyways... good luck on the stage! I cant wait for it!

Quote from: Xiggah on February 14, 2012, 11:58:50 PM
Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm getting the melee files today... even though you already have some models there. Whatevah.
hahah only models i need is the background....

*sigh* if only u could get the models with they're original bones =/


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 15, 2012, 12:30:40 AM
I think he just meant that he knows its gonna be hard... but he believes DSX8 can do it lol

Anyways... good luck on the stage! I cant wait for it!
lol i HOPE i can get the collisions working fine... but so far im still working on the animations b4 i get to work on the stage shaders
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 15, 2012, 12:26:33 AM
Uh.. okay?

I never said it was gonna be impossible, it's just gonna be a [censored] to do.

Why don't you try making collisions one day, then see what I mean?

Specially since you can't undo anything, so if you [censored] up, you [censored] up.

I take offense to this! I specifically programmed undo capabilities into the Model Previewer and Stage Collision Editor.... for basic movement. Should it include something else?

Quote from: Xiggah on February 15, 2012, 12:44:37 AM
I take offense to this! I specifically programmed undo capabilities into the Model Previewer and Stage Collision Editor.... for basic movement. Should it include something else?
lol wow... calm down mate... idk if IS even knows about that... but if he didnt, then hey, he now knows about it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 15, 2012, 12:47:50 AM
lol wow... calm down mate... idk if IS even knows about that... but if he didnt, then hey, he now knows about it.
Whoopsies, forget my mandatory lols and  :P faces. No real offense taken, my bad...

But if you want the original bones, then there is a bit of a melee hacking scene that might help.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 15, 2012, 12:44:37 AM
I take offense to this! I specifically programmed undo capabilities into the Model Previewer and Stage Collision Editor.... for basic movement. Should it include something else?

You mean for BrawlBox v.65?

Last time I checked, every version after BrawlBox v.63 4.2 Modset [censored]s up stages.

If you knew all the extra [censored] I had to do for the beloved [censored]ing BrawlBox v64 with my last stage, because it was meant to be for characters, then you wouldn't say that.

I tried the first BrawlBox v.65 and same [censored].

So if there's a new BrawlBox that is stage friendly, do let me know.