DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 21, 2012, 08:14:53 AM
So I probably shouldn't bother with ripping the rest of Pokefloats and Brinstar Depths right?
lol i dont need anything else for PokeFloats... im all set x3

Brinstar Depths... u can give it a shot :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX8: PM me on how to fix transparancies and I add you to colab on Scervo >_>
Also, for some reason BB refuses to read the eye texture, I'd like to get that fixed too...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 04:38:31 PM
DSX8: PM me on how to fix transparancies and I add you to colab on Scervo >_>
Also, for some reason BB refuses to read the eye texture, I'd like to get that fixed too...

It would also be cool to have him over Ike, since he's a burly swordsman pirate, and not a prince.  :P

February 21, 2012, 08:17:51 PM #2793 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:42:22 PM by DSX8™
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 04:38:31 PM
DSX8: PM me on how to fix transparancies and I add you to colab on Scervo >_>
Also, for some reason BB refuses to read the eye texture, I'd like to get that fixed too...

lol its easy... xD

Expand MDL0 > Materials > Material__# (look for the material u want to give transparency fix(s) to) > on right panel, go to the very top to where it says "Alpha Channel", and make it look like this

Quote128
GreaterOrEqual
0
255
LessOrEqual


as for the eyes, i didnt bother touching that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 21, 2012, 10:37:30 PM #2794 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:38:24 PM by Xiggah
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 04:38:31 PM
DSX8: PM me on how to fix transparancies and I add you to colab on Scervo >_>
Also, for some reason BB refuses to read the eye texture, I'd like to get that fixed too...


As in the model previewer doesn't show the eye, or the eye doesn't show in game?

Also, here goes another giant model rip with a thousand texture rips. Unless the trophy is identical, ripping that would make things much easier and cleaner. In fact, ripping the stage trophy might work...

February 21, 2012, 10:43:17 PM #2795 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:54:28 PM by DSX8™
Quote from: Xiggah on February 21, 2012, 10:37:30 PM
As in the model previewer doesn't show the eye, or the eye doesn't show in game?

Also, here goes another giant model rip with a thousand texture rips. Unless the trophy is identical, ripping that would make things much easier and cleaner. In fact, ripping the stage trophy might work...
stage trophy? O.o

edit:
anyways... i have updated my site a bit... more like in the stage download directory, and 2 characters in the character download section (havent added the .rar files yet for downloading tho)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 21, 2012, 10:43:17 PM
stage trophy? O.o

edit:
anyways... i have updated my site a bit... more like in the stage download directory, and 2 characters in the character download section (havent added the .rar files yet for downloading tho)

yeah, some stages had a trophy in melee... like mute city, pokemon stadium and some others

Quote from: jokekid on February 21, 2012, 10:55:51 PM
yeah, some stages had a trophy in melee... like mute city, pokemon stadium and some others
ah i see... i dont remember that xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 21, 2012, 10:56:18 PM
ah i see... i dont remember that xD

Useful thing, I might be able to pull out less textures in that case, at least if the entire Kraid model is shown. I don't even remember if there WAS a Brinstar Depths trophy!

Demon's Stream Show - live streaming video powered by Livestream

streaming now.... ignore the name... lol this is the first time im using livestream... so yeah i hope its not TOO laggy :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 22, 2012, 02:08:08 AM #2800 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:10:51 AM by masterfulmasterofmastery
Pokéfloats looks great and it looks like you're off to a good start on icicle mountain but.... I thought the reason no one had made them was because no one liked them... 0_o

PS: Do you plan on doing a version 2 of either ghost rider or spiderman? Because it's clear that you've gotten much better at importing since then (please don't take offense, I know how sensitive people can be on here).
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

this is too much Melee for mah eyes! :0
Good Job DSX8 xD

now what I'm missing is the Brinstar Depths stage mah friend, when are you going to show it in public? :3

Quote from: Xiggah on February 22, 2012, 12:17:29 AM
Useful thing, I might be able to pull out less textures in that case, at least if the entire Kraid model is shown. I don't even remember if there WAS a Brinstar Depths trophy!

There is a Kraid trophy in Melee :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




February 22, 2012, 02:15:26 AM #2802 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:17:27 AM by DSX8™
Quote from: masterfulmasterofmastery on February 22, 2012, 02:08:08 AM
Pokéfloats looks great and it looks like you're off to a good start on icicle mountain but.... I thought the reason no one had made them was because no one liked them... 0_o

PS: Do you plan on doing a version 2 of either ghost rider or spiderman? Because it's clear that you've gotten much better at importing since then (please don't take offense, I know how sensitive people can be on here).
naaah cause at the time, making them from alot of 2D models wouldve took a long time to make xDD

and yes, there will be a V2 of both of them :P


Quote from: AGFanProduction on February 22, 2012, 02:08:47 AM
this is too much Melee for mah eyes! :0
Good Job DSX8 xD

now what I'm missing is the Brinstar Depths stage mah friend, when are you going to show it in public? :3

There is a Kraid trophy in Melee :3
LOL deal with it :P


edit:
Poll added for which streaming option i should use!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Xiggah on February 21, 2012, 10:37:30 PM
As in the model previewer doesn't show the eye, or the eye doesn't show in game?

Also, here goes another giant model rip with a thousand texture rips. Unless the trophy is identical, ripping that would make things much easier and cleaner. In fact, ripping the stage trophy might work...

The Eye texture doesn't show as a texture in brawlbox previewer (In the "Texture" list that lets you click on textures and turn them on/off) It places the body texture over the eye texture, both in game and in brawlbox. Even though it's in the texture .bress already, it doesn't show as a material or as a "texture" reference in the texture folder.

Also need to fix those transparancies somehow >_>
That's the only thing stopping me from making a second/better version of the rig, I need to get those two problems solved.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 02:15:26 AM
naaah cause at the time, making them from alot of 2D models wouldve took a long time to make xDD

and yes, there will be a V2 of both of them :P


I thought that Ghost Rider was almost ready?

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 02:15:26 AM
LOL deal with it :P

Nice ^^'
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0