DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: gamma kid on June 10, 2012, 11:25:05 PM
LOLZ!
he knows what he wants
why yes he does

anyways.. green heart is now getting a collab with BJ! he's fixing her normals so that she doesnt become... so bright... damn those PS3 normals
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*Stares at Green Heart*

I can almost swear this is becoming a porno. :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 10, 2012, 11:31:45 PManyways.. green heart is now getting a collab with BJ! he's fixing her normals so that she doesnt become... so bright... damn those PS3 normals
Don't think it's the normals. It's most likely the material properties.

Quote from: RandomTBush on June 11, 2012, 12:16:14 AM
Not necessarily the normals, but it could be the material properties.
lol well BJ fixed it, and it was her normals actually.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 11, 2012, 12:24:05 AM
did he fix dat in 3dsmax or brawlbox?

in 3ds max

edit:
actually he did it in BB.. lol
said to edit the Color node.. which my Windows 7 doesnt want me to do even with .net framework 4.0 installed
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 11, 2012, 12:26:39 AM
which my Windows 7 doesnt want me to do even with .net framework 4.0 installed

One day... I hope windows will make a system that will actually be better
than XP. But for now, Vista and 7 are still not as good and they sure
having lasted as long.


Is Windows 7 any good? If you don't mind me asking. I got too biased up there because
of what happened with my Vista Laptop.  :srs:
[move][/move]

I'll just do the same fix to the model once you're done rigging it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Underboob :srs:

I have friends that enjoy the story of that game so I'll nab her too (gameplay is utterly terrible from what I've heard)


Quote from: Haseyo on June 11, 2012, 01:31:40 AM
Underboob :srs:

I have friends that enjoy the story of that game so I'll nab her too (gameplay is utterly terrible from what I've heard)
lol every1 loves boobs no matter wat ;D

anyways... Jill is gonna be delayed for a day.. her eyes r still being derpy no matter wat.. so BJ is gonna give it a shot 2morrow, and after that she'll be released ;D

Leon on the other hand... 2 hours to go for his release. trying to make a mipmap for his gun so that it shines ^^
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Haseyo on June 11, 2012, 01:31:40 AM
I have friends that enjoy the story of that game so I'll nab her too (gameplay is utterly terrible from what I've heard)

I'm even surprised the US even managed to get such a
"bouncy" Japanese game. Normally ESRB would of never
let it come over here.

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 11, 2012, 04:46:10 AM
lol every1 loves boobs no matter wat ;D

We CAN get to much of a good thing sadly :srs:
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 11, 2012, 01:07:40 AM
I'll just do the same fix to the model once you're done rigging it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hentai :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

not hentai! xD

anyways... first time making mipmaps for a character.. and i love the result.. here's a test i did on leon. only his clothing r reflective, and also his gun. move the camera and u can see the difference

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady