DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on July 20, 2012, 08:45:31 AM
the light color looks phenomenal, but there is one serious issue that i see...
the upper part of the level has more light than the bottom, and it should be the other way around
yeah Fire_Grounder has the stage lighting in his hands. he's gonna fix it up and try to make it look almost like it does in melee. :D

edit:
well i finally got a hold of Xiggah, and i asked him about PokeFloats.. here's the convo.
QuoteDSX8: sure has been awhile Xiggah.. lol

Xiggah: Yes, yes it has

DSX8: have u done any progress on PokeFloats at all? i havent seen u on msn anymore lol

Xiggah: Dude, that community's brushed me away. It's nothing but bored teenagers and bored [censored]s

DSX8: ah i see... well that is understandable lol

Xiggah: So no Pokefloats for you! Sorry, but you should have stopped relying on me if I've disappeared for so long
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

guess you either finish it or  shelv it dsx8 its all in your hands  from now on 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2012, 10:31:34 PM
guess you either finish it or  shelv it dsx8 its all in your hands  from now on 


yeah... i mean i CAN finish it.. but idk how long it'll take me.. cause atm only half of the stage is completed and yeah.. x.x

and Sky Grounder is having some issue's with brinstar depths lighting.. like majorly. Says that the SCN0 is very limited and cant even do much with it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 20, 2012, 11:01:45 PM
yeah... i mean i CAN finish it.. but idk how long it'll take me.. cause atm only half of the stage is completed and yeah.. x.x

and Sky Grounder is having some issue's with brinstar depths lighting.. like majorly. Says that the SCN0 is very limited and cant even do much with it.
Yeah, SCN0 editing is currently pretty limited, but I'll do what I can. Luckily BD doesn't use SCN0 animations.
The way I have to proceed requires a lot of trial-and-error though.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Fire Grounder on July 20, 2012, 11:12:07 PM
Yeah, SCN0 editing is currently pretty limited, but I'll do what I can. Luckily BD doesn't use SCN0 animations.
The way I have to proceed requires a lot of trial-and-error though.
heh yeah... BJ needs to make more stuff for SCN0 i believe.. o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Dude, when you rig Kraid I would like to help you animating it, if you want my help of course. :)
I like to work on Dino-stereotype characters.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on July 21, 2012, 05:22:19 AM
Dude, when you rig Kraid I would like to help you animating it, if you want my help of course. :)
I like to work on Dino-stereotype characters.
hah aight then. right now pervy is still t-posing the model.

edit:
Well Sky_Grounder did some edits to its SCN0 data, just to make it look more like melee.. and here's some pics that i've took.
[spoiler]
Quote from: Sky GrounderThere's two issues that's hindering me, and that's the background, which won't show up, and the lava, which is barely visible D:
I couldn't find a way to make lighting affect them, so I believe it's a problem with the background model itself D:

The colors looks very good right now  (In my opinion)
The characters have gotten a nice default shade, aswell as a red glow beneath them, just like in melee 

I also added a red glow to the underside of the stage, which is slightly visible.
Lastly, I added a slightly blue-ish light on top of the stage to make it look better

I will continue improving the stage if you want to, but first you need to fix that background model D:

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The stage looked darker in my game :srs:
Should I make it darker?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 09:51:10 PM
The stage looked darker in my game :srs:
Should I make it darker?
well these r pics from dolphin, and dolphin doesnt emulate the light system that well :P

but its darker on the wii. except my TV is being used atm so i cant take any wii pics, if u can do it sky, then feel free.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 21, 2012, 09:53:01 PM
well these r pics from dolphin, and dolphin doesnt emulate the light system that well :P

but its darker on the wii. except my TV is being used atm so i cant take any wii pics, if u can do it sky, then feel free.
If Dolphin isn't emulating it perfectly, then there's no need yet I guess.
Also, send me the new model when you fix up the background, will you? :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Sky Grounder, you did a great job with lighting. Brinstar Depths is looking much better.

As for the background model/lava issues have you tried setting the LightSet/FogSet values in the actual MDL0 file to its corresponding lights and fogs in the SCN0?
- Forte

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 09:56:17 PM
If Dolphin isn't emulating it perfectly, then there's no need yet I guess.
Also, send me the new model when you fix up the background, will you? :P
actually the background model is fine.. its just its color nodes xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay. That looks HEEPS better than before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well it seems like the background model were using the same RealIndex as the main stage...  :>.>:

Also DSX8, I have very little knowledge on models, so I don't know how to edit these color nodes >.<

Quote from: Forté on July 21, 2012, 10:05:09 PM
Sky Grounder, you did a great job with lighting. Brinstar Depths is looking much better.

As for the background model/lava issues have you tried setting the LightSet/FogSet values in the actual MDL0 file to its corresponding lights and fogs in the SCN0?
- Forte
Thanks, and no, I haven't yet. It was currently using the same LightSet as the main stage, thus, I was informed about this feature just today <_>

Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2012, 10:43:01 PM
Okay. That looks HEEPS better than before.
^^
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2012, 10:43:01 PM
Okay. That looks HEEPS better than before.
hah glad u like it :P

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 10:47:30 PM
Well it seems like the background model were using the same RealIndex as the main stage...  :>.>:

Also DSX8, I have very little knowledge on models, so I don't know how to edit these color nodes >.<
oh really? o.o   well make another lighting that affects that model.. if ur able to o.o


edit:
and now im back to doing rigs.. i need to get refreshed on it xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady