DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

t posed kraid nice i hope to see some rigging  for the stage or bowser/charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on July 21, 2012, 10:49:40 PM
hah glad u like it :P
oh really? o.o   well make another lighting that affects that model.. if ur able to o.o
Well, I'll try with a very lit up ambience... tomorrow. Third time I've said tomorrow xD
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 11:17:29 PM
Well, I'll try with a very lit up ambience... tomorrow. Third time I've said tomorrow xD
xD  take ur time man.

imma also need a lighting for Kraid i believe o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 21, 2012, 11:18:08 PM
xD  take ur time man.

imma also need a lighting for Kraid i believe o.o
Well I do now know how to do the LightSet RealIndex thingie, but, the issue is, that BB doesn't have an add entry feature for SCN0 yet D:
So I might have to wait for the next BB version. (Unless I make him share lights with the main model or background... (depends greatly on the model))
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Please don't tell me she's over Marth. I can't make any more life decisions about giving up another slot ; ; he needs like 20 slots.


Quote from: Haseyo on July 21, 2012, 11:34:48 PM
Please don't tell me she's over Marth. I can't make any more life decisions about giving up another slot ; ; he needs like 20 slots.
More like 50 :srs:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 11:39:43 PM
More like 50 :srs:

Yus :srs:

Is Promnight Dumpster Baby's Cradle still gonna be released this weekend? 


Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 11:29:02 PM
Well I do now know how to do the LightSet RealIndex thingie, but, the issue is, that BB doesn't have an add entry feature for SCN0 yet D:
So I might have to wait for the next BB version. (Unless I make him share lights with the main model or background... (depends greatly on the model))
ah i see.. well i hope he has that in the next BB :srs:

Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 12:02:34 AM
Yus :srs:

Is Promnight Dumpster Baby's Cradle still gonna be released this weekend? 
yes, more like tonight ;D
and Paine is over Ike
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sweet, and okay.
Funny how we have X-2 Rikku and Paine, yet not a single Yuna import. I really want an X Rikku. I liked her outfit much more in that.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY FANTASY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I shall be camping for dat Cradle.


Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 01:00:10 AM
Sweet, and okay.
Funny how we have X-2 Rikku and Paine, yet not a single Yuna import. I really want an X Rikku. I liked her outfit much more in that.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY FANTASY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I shall be camping for dat Cradle.
camping u say ehh?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 01:00:10 AMSweet, and okay. Funny how we have X-2 Rikku and Paine, yet not a single Yuna import. I really want an X Rikku. I liked her outfit much more in that. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY FANTASY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I shall be camping for dat Cradle.
Is there any room for that tent? I wanna camp for Cradle. And Pervy is (finally) rigging Lightning! So release nao........ :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 01:30:23 AM
I'll still be dancing.

dancing in ur tent? idk how thats possible... >.>"

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 22, 2012, 02:26:18 AM
Is there any room for that tent? I wanna camp for Cradle. And Pervy is (finally) rigging Lightning! So release nao........ :srs:
Orphans Cradle will be released in bout.. 3 hours. i wanna make some slight colors to its sky object ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 02:39:20 AMdancing in ur tent? idk how thats possible... >.>" Orphans Cradle will be released in bout.. 3 hours. i wanna make some slight colors to its sky object ;D
Where does he keep finding these Mikus? :srs:

Also, YAY! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 22, 2012, 02:43:01 AM
Where does he keep finding these Mikus? :srs:

Also, YAY! :happy:
i have no clue honestly.. o.e

anyways... here's a BB pic of Paine.. now if u'll excuse me... i have to go for bout 2 hours.. so orphans cradle will NOT be getting its sky coloring tonight x.x
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady