RandomTBush's Model Ports

Started by RandomTBush, October 24, 2011, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bonkers and Sol-Kit, who would you want to see next?

Bandage Girl [Revamp] (Jigglypuff)
5 (6.7%)
Chell (Zero Suit Samus)
20 (26.7%)
Dejiko and Puchiko (Ice Climbers)
4 (5.3%)
Drunk and Dranko [Revamp] (Ice Climbers)
2 (2.7%)
Leonardo (Marth)
7 (9.3%)
Jigglypuff with Peach's Crown
2 (2.7%)
Peach with Luigi's Overalls/Hat (from the Super Mario Adventures manga) [DONE]
5 (6.7%)
Rayman (Sonic)
7 (9.3%)
Woolen [Revamp] (Peach)
1 (1.3%)
Fix up the two TF2 hat Jigglypuffs to be one-slot, first!
4 (5.3%)
Surprise me with one of the "[REDACTED]" characters!
18 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 28, 2011, 06:29:20 PM
Yep. But now let's go back on topic.
You wanna be the pot or the kettle?

But yeah, lets get back on-topic.

Yeah..........

So how's Bonkers coming along, RTB?

Does the [REDACTED] mean a secret too awesome to spoil? RAWRzilla like secrets of that caliber. :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 28, 2011, 06:58:56 PM
Yeah..........

So how's Bonkers coming along, RTB?
Just got to fix his proportions a bit now, then I can export him.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on October 28, 2011, 06:59:17 PM
Does the [REDACTED] mean a secret too awesome to spoil? RAWRzilla like secrets of that caliber. :D
Well, whether it's awesome or not is determined on how you feel about the character choice. But either way, it's a secret nonetheless.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 28, 2011, 08:06:12 PM
Just got to fix his proportions a bit now, then I can export him.

Man, I'm too excited for this. You got his model from the new Kirby game that came out a few days ago?

Also, I had planned to do him long ago as a collab over King Dedede as well. That's why I'm so excited to see this finally happen.

The Kirby series sure needs some more representation.

If you are getting it from that new Kirby game indeed, you should grab some stage files as well.

October 28, 2011, 08:10:31 PM #50 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:13:26 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 28, 2011, 08:06:12 PMJust got to fix his proportions a bit now, then I can export him. Well, whether it's awesome or not is determined on how you feel about the character choice. But either way, it's a secret nonetheless.
RTB, you still didn't answered me about my Flandre model even after so much weeks. Did you rigged her or tested her in Brawl? I promished to Roo that I won't put it in the Vault, because he started his project before I did, and mine was for personal purposes only.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Stop begging and hassling him.. he woulda said som'in already if he did. He's doing another project. Leave him be..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 28, 2011, 08:09:14 PM
Man, I'm too excited for this. You got his model from the new Kirby game that came out a few days ago?

Also, I had planned to do him long ago as a collab over King Dedede as well. That's why I'm so excited to see this finally happen.

The Kirby series sure needs some more representation.

If you are getting it from that new Kirby game indeed, you should grab some stage files as well.
Yes, I am gonna be using the new Bonkers model, from Return to Dream Land. (Would use the trophy model, except I'm not that good with manually T-posing models yet.)

And the way the level parts is weird.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 28, 2011, 08:10:31 PMRTB, you still didn't answered me about my Flandre model even after so much weeks. Did you rigged her or tested her in Brawl? I promished to Roo that I won't put it in the Vault, because he started his project before I did, and mine was for personal purposes only.
Later. *adds to first post*

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 28, 2011, 08:58:38 PM
Yes, I am gonna be using the new Bonkers model, from Return to Dream Land. (Would use the trophy model, except I'm not that good with manually T-posing models yet.)

And the way the level parts is weird.

Cool man, looking forward to it then.

Also, that is weird indeed.

RTB? May I get a copy of those level parts? They could come in handy.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 28, 2011, 08:58:19 PMStop begging and hassling him.. he woulda said som'in already if he did. He's doing another project. Leave him be..
You're right. But I never wanted to harass anyone out there. I then got a PM from somebody who told me the project of Flandre got delayed because of what happened to your model... What if PAVGN do the same thing to Flandre!? Roo's gonna be mad at me... Guess we can't help on that...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 28, 2011, 08:58:38 PM
And the way the level parts is weird.
Huh, a 3D sprite sheet. Would there be a way to import new Stage Builder parts into Brawl with new collisions?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on October 28, 2011, 11:33:09 PM
Huh, a 3D sprite sheet. Would there be a way to import new Stage Builder parts into Brawl with new collisions?
Yeah, it's even been done before, just not extensively.

bonkers over dedede eh? this i got see.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 28, 2011, 08:58:38 PM
Yes, I am gonna be using the new Bonkers model, from Return to Dream Land. (Would use the trophy model, except I'm not that good with manually T-posing models yet.)
Woah, you can use trophies as models now? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere else before.

And I'm excited for Bonkers too. It will be weird to see him fly and inhale, but all the hammer moves are gonna look amazing.