RandomTBush's Model Ports

Started by RandomTBush, October 24, 2011, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bonkers and Sol-Kit, who would you want to see next?

Bandage Girl [Revamp] (Jigglypuff)
5 (6.7%)
Chell (Zero Suit Samus)
20 (26.7%)
Dejiko and Puchiko (Ice Climbers)
4 (5.3%)
Drunk and Dranko [Revamp] (Ice Climbers)
2 (2.7%)
Leonardo (Marth)
7 (9.3%)
Jigglypuff with Peach's Crown
2 (2.7%)
Peach with Luigi's Overalls/Hat (from the Super Mario Adventures manga) [DONE]
5 (6.7%)
Rayman (Sonic)
7 (9.3%)
Woolen [Revamp] (Peach)
1 (1.3%)
Fix up the two TF2 hat Jigglypuffs to be one-slot, first!
4 (5.3%)
Surprise me with one of the "[REDACTED]" characters!
18 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Well, you can export, then import.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

RandomTBush, I've looked into your models that need to be fixed, and as much as I admit it, the Ice Climbers model is really well done. I never played the actual game (Bubble...something) so I do not know their roles in the game but their names really are something. I mean, who on Earth would call their characters 'Drunk' or 'Dranko'!? Well, they're very well done, and I think they deserve a place in the Vault. Great job on separating the eye textures and allowing the player 50% chance of controlling either of these characters, they're now my favs in my Wii!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 31, 2011, 06:15:40 PM #62 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:25:23 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 31, 2011, 03:55:31 PM
RandomTBush, I've looked into your models that need to be fixed, and as much as I admit it, the Ice Climbers model is really well done. I never played the actual game (Bubble...something) so I do not know their roles in the game but their names really are something. I mean, who on Earth would call their characters 'Drunk' or 'Dranko'!? Well, they're very well done, and I think they deserve a place in the Vault. Great job on separating the eye textures and allowing the player 50% chance of controlling either of these characters, they're now my favs in my Wii!
Reason why I haven't uploaded them to the Vault is because it's my first ever texture hack, and I feel that I can do so much better with them now that the new BrawlBox is out.

But yeah, they're based off of two enemy characters from Bubble Symphony, one of the Bubble Bobble games.

Hey Rtb, may I get a copy of that Kirby Stage chunk pack? I could use that to build a new stage..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 31, 2011, 06:17:30 PM
Hey Rtb, may I get a copy of that Kirby Stage chunk pack? I could use that to build a new stage..
Once I decompress all of them, I'll send them to ya.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2011, 06:25:45 PM
Once I decompress all of them, I'll send them to ya.
Thanks love ♥
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Just a question, did Camonsters ever come to you asking about rigging a Miku import for my PSA?

Quote from: Always Ignored on October 31, 2011, 07:38:22 PM
Just a question, did Camonsters ever come to you asking about rigging a Miku import for my PSA?
He did a while back. Haven't been able to do anything yet, but try changing the shaders or texture format and see if that does anything to fix the textures.

No, I meant, the rigging to ZSS' boneset.

Quote from: Always Ignored on October 31, 2011, 08:08:01 PMNo, I meant, the rigging to ZSS' boneset.
I'll have to work on that later, once I'm finished with Bonkers and Sol-Kit.

Ok , you got it. Good luck on Sol-Kit!

RandomTBush, as soon as you can show some previews of Bonkers, don't you hesitate to show us, sir.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 31, 2011, 08:57:48 PM
RandomTBush, as soon as you can show some previews of Bonkers, don't you hesitate to show us, sir.
Should have him ready tomorrow. Would've had him ready for exporting right now, but I've been really busy lately, so have a render of my current progress in 3DS Max.


(Man, Bonkers looks tiny compared to DeDeDe's hammer. :V)

I love how the game is out for like two days before you had it cracked. XD Awesome.

Keep up the good work. Bonkers will be a must-have.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 31, 2011, 09:38:37 PM
I love how the game is out for like two days before you had it cracked. XD Awesome.

Keep up the good work. Bonkers will be a must-have.
I actually dug into the game's files the same day it was released.