Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
yh his automatic attack is slow as hell >.< (im at lvl 22...)

I would prefer Shulk over Marth. Never played Xenosaga but just based on what I see, he seems more suited for Marth.

Oh Beyond, I found a problem with Scizor. The eyes glitch up when it has the Smash Ball.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like how this place is still fairly active, despite the man not saying a thing here in days.

Quote from: jokekid on December 16, 2011, 08:44:52 PM
yh his automatic attack is slow as hell >.< (im at lvl 22...)

"Speed" in Xenoblade actually refers to how likely it is that characters dodge attacks. The standard attack is always at the same speed, regardless of levels.

Quote from: rikana on December 17, 2011, 05:58:40 PM
I would prefer Shulk over Marth. Never played Xenosaga but just based on what I see, he seems more suited for Marth.

Xenoblade, not Xenosaga. Xenosaga is something rather different, as far as I know.

Cuz we're talking about a bad-ass JRPG :af:

I hope he does Shulk next :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy birthday, Beyond!
Have a great day! ;D

Happy birthday Captain  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


It's the Swag King's birthday?  How did I not know =O  Happy bday bro!  So close to Christmas


o.O Well happy birthday Beyond. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

happy birthday beyond!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Happy birthday, mango man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Have a wonderful Birthday  ;D

Best wishes (^ヮ゜)
^3^