Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Beyond on December 20, 2011, 02:28:19 PM
Thanks everyone.

I will now eat and smoke all the cakes I have received. :happy:

STOP EATING AND MAKE THEM HACKZ!!!!

lol, just kidding


Damnit, Geno got [censored]blocked by Kratos.

<_< I want to have him released by Friday, since I'll probably be busy Christmas weekend. Still needs texture and his various faces.

And yes, it's over Wolf. Merry Christmas.  :srs:



Quote from: Shadic on December 21, 2011, 05:12:52 AM
Damnit, Geno got [censored]blocked by Kratos.


I already started Geno days ago, so the most recent poll results don't matter anyways. His rig is almost done, is just that his cloak thing is annoying to rig without dedicatet bones for it.

Aww... I was hoping for a Raccoon for Christmas.... not a damn smelly monkey...

Quote from: Beyond on December 21, 2011, 04:31:03 PM
<_< I want to have him released by Friday, since I'll probably be busy Christmas weekend. Still needs texture and his various faces.

And yes, it's over Wolf. Merry Christmas.  :srs:




I already started Geno days ago, so the most recent poll results don't matter anyways. His rig is almost done, is just that his cloak thing is annoying to rig without dedicatet bones for it.

inb4MarioDKandotherDBZfanboysfangasmalloverthefloor

Surprised you're doing this one and not the Scouter or late one.

December 21, 2011, 04:45:10 PM #1055 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:17:14 PM by Mariodk
geno and vegeta
awesome :D just to two of my moveset and that also means i dont have to work on Vegeta model(only alt outfits for it)
can you send the head/hair just the head/hair of vegeta (with the right size)so i make make this model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SSJ mode model but for vegeta instead and over Wolf´s gun so i can make SSJ transfrom possible for vegeta moveset

ofc then you is done and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Let's hope that Vegeta won't be cancelled r)

Not that I care :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Can the censored option be an expression of appreciation in a very obnoxious way?

Quote from: Beyond on December 21, 2011, 04:31:03 PM
<_< I want to have him released by Friday, since I'll probably be busy Christmas weekend. Still needs texture and his various faces.

And yes, it's over Wolf. Merry Christmas.  :srs:




I already started Geno days ago, so the most recent poll results don't matter anyways. His rig is almost done, is just that his cloak thing is annoying to rig without dedicatet bones for it.
BEST........CHRISTMAS.......GIFT..........EVER!!!!!!! :af2: :af2: :af2:

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 21, 2011, 07:44:33 PMBEST........CHRISTMAS.......GIFT..........EVER!!!!!!! :af2: :af2: :af2:
not as good as last
where we got the first Goku vertex and the start of the whole DBZ in brawl thing  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 21, 2011, 07:54:16 PM
not as good as last
where we got the first Goku vertex and the start of the whole DBZ in brawl thing  :af2:
Haha yeah, your right! :D

Goku(the not so good one) was last Christmas and this Christmas it's Vegeta. lol

Quote from: SmashClash on December 21, 2011, 08:00:34 PMGoku(the not so good one) was last Christmas and this Christmas it's Vegeta. lol
and a almost completed Goku moveset over pit :D
i think DBZ fanboys will get a good Xmas this year
Vegeta model import,Goku over pit with SSJ mode,Vegeta moveset updates,maybe Gotenks moveset V0,1 and maybe more if other ppl work on a DBZ hack now and upload it at Xmas
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 21, 2011, 08:02:56 PM
and a almost completed Goku moveset over pit :D
i think DBZ fanboys will get a good Xmas this year
Vegeta model import,Goku over pit with SSJ mode,Vegeta moveset updates,maybe Gotenks moveset V0,1 and maybe more if other ppl work on a DBZ hack now and upload it at Xmas
Its going to be a DBZ Christmas, lol!!