Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Mariodk on December 21, 2011, 08:02:56 PMand a almost completed Goku moveset over pit :D i think DBZ fanboys will get a good Xmas this year Vegeta model import,Goku over pit with SSJ mode,Vegeta moveset updates,maybe Gotenks moveset V0,1 and maybe more if other ppl work on a DBZ hack now and upload it at Xmas
I know there are other presents for hacks this Christmas I was just talking about Beyond's Christmas gifts this and last year.

Bleh, no Shulk. . . yet.
Well, at least I know that he's definately coming.

Anyway.
Relevant.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also relevant!

[spoiler]

When i saw this i was gona post if you could make vegeta scrolled down to planned imports and was like =DDDDDDDD it will be nice to go with wolfgeta, and i hope someone makes a psa for vergil (maybe ill learn how to make a psa a bit and try to help on it if i could :l.)

I can only imagine if the dbz fanboys keep spamming here asking for every other character from the series.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Kanine on December 21, 2011, 09:08:29 PM
When i saw this i was gona post if you could make vegeta scrolled down to planned imports and was like =DDDDDDDD it will be nice to go with wolfgeta, and i hope someone makes a psa for vergil (maybe ill learn how to make a psa a bit and try to help on it if i could :l.)
Well, normally people don't ask silly questions like "Can you make Vegeta?" in Beyond's thread. Because they know the consequence... *insert Get Out Frog*
Lucky you.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 21, 2011, 09:53:38 PM
I can only imagine if the dbz fanboys keep spamming here asking for every other character from the series.
I'm on the same boat as you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 21, 2011, 09:53:38 PMI can only imagine if the dbz fanboys keep spamming here asking for every other character from the series.
i got my Gotenks,Goku and soon Vegeta and Kid goku(im making that)
so i am happy :D and kid buu/trunks vertex is awesome so maybe not needing model import of these
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hahahaha... I'm so glad Vegeta is getting made...

Now I can do a fight I've always wanted to do...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Get Out Frog VS Vegeta!

my vegeta wills top getting downlaods once beyond's is made. lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 21, 2011, 10:12:08 PM
Hahahaha... I'm so glad Vegeta is getting made...

Now I can do a fight I've always wanted to do...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Get Out Frog VS Vegeta!


You good Jiro, are a genius!  This battle shall be legendary!  You best record it good sir XD

I think the Get Out frog vs. Shadow vs. Shadow vs. Shadow would be a more appropriate match-up. ;D
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 21, 2011, 10:20:52 PM
You good Jiro, are a genius!  This battle shall be legendary!  You best record it good sir XD
Not only will it be legendary...

It will be watched by our fore fathers until time has asploded.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Get out frog (green team) vs. Vegeta and Shadow (Blue or red team) :srs: xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 21, 2011, 10:54:10 PM
Not only will it be legendary...

It will be watched by our fore fathers until time has asploded.

So the thing will be so good that the internet will go back in time?

Cause incase you didn't know what Fore Fathers means, it's: A member of the past generations of one's family or people; an ancestor.

I honestly don't know why I said fore fathers...

But still, it'll be good fight.

What music should be playing during the fight?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread