Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: MarioDK on December 29, 2011, 09:33:07 PM
in fact i am more hyped about geno then Vegeta and i am a DBZ fanboy
Well the thing is, you understand Beyond more than you used to. And You now know that Beyond will pretty much prolong anything he doesn't want to work on.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Good afternoon, family! How're you all doing? :happy:

Beyond, how's your day? :happy: I see you family are still talking about Vegeta, huh?

Quote from: Albafika on December 29, 2011, 10:23:16 PM
Good afternoon, family! How're you all doing? :happy:

Beyond, how's your day? :happy: I see you family are still talking about Vegeta, huh?

OK, I was trying to stay out of this conversation, but I just have to say that was one of the most hilarious things that I've read today.

Quote from: Ehh Pocky on December 29, 2011, 09:32:14 PM
I wish people would be like that about geno  :oshi:

Who?

This is basically how most people responded when lots of raging nerds hiding under rocks and in caves came out of nowhere and bawled that he wasn't in Brawl. ¦D


something...

will be...

...released... tonight....Well maybe. <_< Depends if I feel like, but then again... most likely. Don't want to prolong it's release any longer....

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 29, 2011, 10:28:25 PM
OK, I was trying to stay out of this conversation, but I just have to say that was one of the most hilarious things that I've read today.
^This, totally this xD

Quote from: Beyond on December 29, 2011, 11:42:02 PM
something... will be... ...released... tonight....
And it's Not Vegeta! :af: *shot*


*Hopes for Geno over Lucas*

Hopes for geno and he is over ToonLink
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ds22 on December 30, 2011, 12:35:17 AM
*Hopes for Geno over Lucas*


Geno is going over Ness. I put a preview in the OP if you're interested. His cloak is difficult to rig without any dedicated bones for it and no texture work done yet.

So I guess... that rules him out for release tonight too.. <.<

since i dont know who to say, i´ll just say its kratos


:srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

You're all wrong.  It's obviously RAIDEN!  Beyond (using his sexy swag powers) managed to create a custom model of Raiden based largely off the MK9 model.  He then also made alternate costumes.  The first was Raiden with a Get OutFrog head brandishing a minigun and the second was Raiden dressed as Vegeta with a trollface mask on.

Oh and did I mention that he's rigged on ROB?  So he shoots LAAAZORZ out his eyes.

How do I know this?  Well as a resident of Swag Kingdom, a magical land to which Beyond also resides, I can tell you that news travels...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 30, 2011, 01:12:34 AM
You're all wrong.  It's obviously RAIDEN!  Beyond (using his sexy swag powers) managed to create a custom model of Raiden based largely off the MK9 model.  He then also made alternate costumes.  The first was Raiden with a Get OutFrog head brandishing a minigun and the second was Raiden dressed as Vegeta with a trollface mask on.

Oh and did I mention that he's rigged on ROB?  So he shoots LAAAZORZ out his eyes.

How do I know this?  Well as a resident of Swag Kingdom, a magical land to which Beyond also resides, I can tell you that news travels...
Well, I guess I don't have to say Vegeta now, lol!

I bet it's someone who uses energy blasts... someone who people have been waiting for for a long time... someone Beyond tried to vertex but never finished...
[spoiler]
Ryu! :af:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 30, 2011, 01:12:34 AM
You're all wrong.  It's obviously RAIDEN!  Beyond (using his sexy swag powers) managed to create a custom model of Raiden based largely off the MK9 model.  He then also made alternate costumes.  The first was Raiden with a Get OutFrog head brandishing a minigun and the second was Raiden dressed as Vegeta with a trollface mask on.

Oh and did I mention that he's rigged on ROB?  So he shoots LAAAZORZ out his eyes.

How do I know this?  Well as a resident of Swag Kingdom, a magical land to which Beyond also resides, I can tell you that news travels...
dam that raiden sounds kickass to play ass XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]