Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
January 06, 2012, 03:09:46 AM #1320 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:11:57 AM by Christian_CAO
(・_・ 三・_・)... *Votes for Shinobu*

'cause, she's black and I'm a racist  (゚ー゚)(。_。)

Jokes aside, I really like her allot more than the others, though the good doctor

does come in as a close second in my own eyes \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
^3^

I lol'd at the poll results.


So here. Have some Shulk.
Still needs expressions, fixed transparency on his hair and other parts, and the core of his blade needs to be textured among other things...


Never played his game, but I still know who it is. Sexy rig.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 06, 2012, 03:20:37 AM
Never played his game, but I still know who it is. Sexy rig.

Pretty much this.  I might have to actually find an older Ike hack to get rid of for Shulk.

Quote from: Beyond on January 06, 2012, 03:16:18 AM
I lol'd at the poll results.


So here. Have some Shulk.
Still needs expressions, fixed transparency on his hair and other parts, and the core of his blade needs to be textured among other things...
http://i.imgur.com/pay15.png

Aww [censored] yeah.
So on Ike it is, hm? Well, I guess I'll just throw a Cloud out then.
Since you have the Monado "active" in that picture, will you try to somehow give it its laser blade?

u gonna make him with armour too? or only in normal clothes?
armour was kinda bleh.. but even though it'd be a nice touch

Quote from: Beyond on January 06, 2012, 03:16:18 AM
I lol'd at the poll results.


So here. Have some Shulk.
Still needs expressions, fixed transparency on his hair and other parts, and the core of his blade needs to be textured among other things...


Apart from the hair transparency and the fact that he doesn't really look like he's firmly holding the blade (partially down to the fact that his right hand isn't really properly gripped on it and because of the fact that it's resting too much in his fingers and not enough in the palm of his hand) he looks really nice.  

Something else about him urks me though.  I can't quite get my head around it.  It might be the face.  One thing that's urked me about the Xenoblade models in general is how lame their faces look considering the rest of the model looks really nice.  Maybe expressions will help lift that, but even then the general look on his face looks rather dead.  I think greater contrasts in the highlights and shadows would help, as well as generally making his hair and face lighter.  Looking at the character art and ingame images, his hair is bleach blonde, but in this preview it looks muddy:

[spoiler]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 06, 2012, 12:31:03 PM
Something else about him urks me though.  I can't quite get my head around it.  It might be the face.  One thing that's urked me about the Xenoblade models in general is how lame their faces look considering the rest of the model looks really nice.  Maybe expressions will help lift that, but even then the general look on his face looks rather dead.  I think greater contrasts in the highlights and shadows would help, as well as generally making his hair and face lighter.

Well, the thing with the faces is really something that plagues Xenoblade in general. In most cutscenes, those and the body language are really cut down to a minimum, but they do actually have a quite "lively" faces in the more important cutscenes.
Let me give you an example of the contrast between the two "kinds" of cutscenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCpybPtSqig

And here just another example of the animation and face quality in a more action-based cutscene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjg7AQdnoSI

Wow, this guy has the strangest, yet coolest weapon I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see the results. :3

Quote from: Albafika on January 06, 2012, 03:18:08 AM
I came.
This.
Quote from: Calamitas on January 06, 2012, 12:21:25 PM
Aww [censored] yeah.
And this :af2:
Quote from: Dark Aura on January 06, 2012, 03:46:14 PM
Wow, this guy has the strangest, yet coolest weapon I've ever seen.
It's called the "Monado," which can have a light beam sticking out from it when activated :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 11, 2012, 10:44:45 PM #1331 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 11:47:20 PM by ramonM64
i was wonderin where this thread went..

wh00t    you started on shulk. ill have to agree on the textures, they look like they needa be lit up a lil bit in some areas. after lookin at vegeta, you clearly know how to texture so i think you should make yer own texture with it too. annnnd.. i guess keep the originals for those who want it     i bet yer gonna make da laser show up when you grab a smashball

heya Beyond..    have you noticed the "twist" on most ike imports on the right shoulder joint area on some animations like ike's frame1 from win1? i thought it was just me but it seems a hard fix if the character doesnt have a shirt sleeve seperate from the arm like Ike. i know its a rare frame but i was wonderin if ya noticed this and found a fix.. ive been tryin alot of things

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 06, 2012, 05:08:12 PM
It's called the "Monado," which can have a light beam sticking out from it when activated :af:

So basically it's a sword that can get a boner....
XD
Sorry just kinda had to say it XDD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 11, 2012, 10:57:13 PM
So basically it's a sword that can get a boner....
XD
Sorry just kinda had to say it XDD
u sir.... have killed it... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 11, 2012, 10:57:13 PM
So basically it's a sword that can get a boner....
XD
Sorry just kinda had to say it XDD

  :srs: No Just no.