Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 01:56:08 AM
Every time I think of that vertex. I rage.
You must rage alot... don't you? *funny joke snicker*


Personally, I really don't care if the character's voice mismatches the imported character. Because of that, people don't see many imports of characters who'd rather see a character look fine based on a Brawl character, when nowadays, we can make PSA's to make characters unique and separate from the Brawl roster.

Like I've made a suggestion in the model's request section for Gambit (From X-Men Destiny) over Peach.
And most of the responses were: "Gambit will sound weird with a girly voice" or "Why not over <Insert Human Swordsman Character>" (not exact, but on the same note)
But I chose Peach because there could've been potential for PSA purposes to make Gambit more Gambit and less Peach.

If you understand where I'm coming from.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 12, 2012, 02:10:49 AM
Personally, I really don't care if the character's voice mismatches the imported character. Because of that, people don't see many imports of characters who'd rather see a character look fine based on a Brawl character, when nowadays, we can make PSA's to make characters unique and separate from the Brawl roster.

Those are all good points, but you have to understand that not everyone uses PSAs.  Like in your Gambit example, sure Peach could serve as a great base for a Gambit moveset, but what if someone likes Peach's moveset as is and they want to keep it intact while having Gambit not act like Peach?  It's the same deal here with a lot of people I'm sure.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 12, 2012, 02:10:49 AM
You must rage alot... don't you? *funny joke snicker*


Personally, I really don't care if the character's voice mismatches the imported character. Because of that, people don't see many imports of characters who'd rather see a character look fine based on a Brawl character, when nowadays, we can make PSA's to make characters unique and separate from the Brawl roster.

Like I've made a suggestion in the model's request section for Gambit (From X-Men Destiny) over Peach.
And most of the responses were: "Gambit will sound weird with a girly voice" or "Why not over <Insert Human Swordsman Character>" (not exact, but on the same note)
But I chose Peach because there could've been potential for PSA purposes to make Gambit more Gambit and less Peach.

If you understand where I'm coming from.

Although, if/when a new Zero PSA is made, it would most likely be over Link, and I'm sure a lot of the people who want MMZ Zero would want him to be usable with a Zero PSA.

Oh, I have no issues with MMZ over Link. I've had in mind, some ideas for him specifically because of Link.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I was really tempted to vote for "^ :srs:".

In the end, Kratos got my vote. Hope you end up rigging him over Captain Falcon.

I say put Kratos over Ganon...

1: The voices match well.

2: If anyone is gonna PSA it (I am... :srs: ) he has a model changer (sword) so he could get in one of his other weapons (Ceatus' PLEASE)

3: Ganon is lacking in good PSAs... and based on previous Ganon PSAs he seems to have a fairly large file size... given the number of dual movesets PSAs he has.

4: Ganon is semi-lacking in good Models (he's got a few... but not a lot)

5: Personally: It'd give me an excuse to play with Ganon.

6: The body type matches well.

7: I WILL animate him... if not also PSA it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm not at all confident of Zero winning now.

EDIT: O-o;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

kratos, he has been waiting for too long, and he is too epic to be forgotten...

*Votes Kratos*

Since it's already a wip, I don't know enough about Asura and I don't care for Zero's MMZ look. 


I say all of them should be made...In the order of who wins. So that everyone wins.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 12, 2012, 01:08:17 PM
*Votes Kratos*

Since it's already a wip, I don't know enough about Asura and I don't care for Zero's MMZ look. 



In what regard?

Your WiP or Beyonds?   :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Bawlin...

Cause depending on how its rigged... I'm callin super Dibs on that one xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Beyond on October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM
No. :srs: Kratos is not going over Ike, this was just a test.


:( I was looking forward to using Kratos with the Blade of Olympus. Who will Kratos be rigged over?

It's funny how it looks like Kratos is naked and Brawl has censored it xD Though what happened to his hands and face?

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

HAHAHAHAHA!

That is hilarious looking...

-but yeah. No Ike for Kratos.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302