Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 21, 2012, 04:14:36 AM
Voted for DDD.

I'm sad that no one's imported Snorlax over him. :'(

Dude. Pervy is workin on that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 21, 2012, 04:17:30 AM
Dude. Pervy is workin on that.

He is?  I did not know that.  Good to hear.

Well then, I guess I don't have a suggestion.  I'd still like to see DDD get some more hacks though.

i voted for ice climbers, it's just that i dont have any ideas for them, im already making mickey and oswald... but other than that i can only think of mario+luigi or baby mario+baby luigi

Yeah I voted DDD as well we need more fat hammer users

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted Fox. I think he should get more imports. I just dont have any suggestions XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pokempn trainer is a must imagine a new pokemon trainer with new pokemons that fit the extinte ones :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on April 21, 2012, 01:13:59 PM
pokempn trainer is a must imagine a new pokemon trainer with new pokemons that fit the extinte ones :P
this

mostly all of the trainers pokemon alternates are vertexes not that there is anything wrong with vertexes its just imports would look better
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

My vote goes to Fox and my suggestion is Shade the Echidna.

I put loads of suggestions of different characters on the first page of this thread though I would like to see a customizable Lego character. And some of the characters from the Mass Effect series. And the Castlevania series. And the God of War series. Among other characters as well.

Oh, and keep up the good work Beyond :)

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Big the Cat over Dedede would fit very well... It's the only sonic's character from Sonic Heroes (besides Charmy Bee) without a import ready or planned in the recent polls...

Your a member of ProcrastiNation as well Beyond?

I'll save you a seat at the next board meeting >.>


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 22, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
Pokemon Trainer.  I wanna see more badass dragons over Charizard

*CoughRidleyCough*

God Project M charizard with a ridley model import would be the bee's knees.

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 21, 2012, 10:02:05 AM
Yeah I voted DDD as well we need more fat hammer users

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haha! Nice!

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 21, 2012, 03:59:12 PM
Pianta on DDD?
YES! YES!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2012, 06:02:13 PM
*CoughRidleyCough*

God Project M charizard with a ridley model import would be the bee's knees.

Ridley's bone structure doesn't quite fit Charizard well unfortunately.  It's the width of the legs that's the main problem.  If someone could fix that though, it would be amazing.