Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Beyond on April 26, 2012, 05:58:40 PM
If Ammy turns out well I foresee a wave of wolves, dogs, and other pokemon being rigged over her boneset.

Wolf Link! Suicune! Wiz Khalifa!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 06:06:51 PM
Wolf Link!
Yeah I can't wait until someone does Wolf Link over Ivysaur.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 06:06:51 PM
Wolf Link! Suicune! Wiz Khalifa!
we need the three lengendary dogs on ivy it would be epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 06:06:51 PM
Wiz Khalifa!
Maybe an alternate costume for him would be black and yellow.
Shoot me...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



i dont see how its perfect the body moves really weird and is basically always stiff.im sure beyonds will be way better and he has already started

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on April 26, 2012, 06:44:43 PM
i dont see how its perfect the body moves really weird and is basically always stiff.im sure beyonds will be way better and he has already started
are you  :srs: ? it was a joke everyone understood it was a joke lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on April 26, 2012, 05:58:40 PM

If Ammy turns out well I foresee a wave of wolves, dogs, and other pokemon being rigged over her boneset.
Eevee and it's evolution's say hi.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 26, 2012, 03:56:54 PM
why not captain falcon with a size mod?
or maybe mario instead of luigi, since luigi has more of a silly fighting style, while mario is more serious
He'll look even more Sillier when he pulls out F.L.U.D.D. or a cape...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

*Looks at poll*

TYROGUE! I have an off-topic story about that Pokemon, but off-topic response is off-topic.
One fandiddlytastic afternoon in Pokemon Crystal, I got an egg from the day-care. And this was no ordinary egg. This egg held a shiny Tyrogue. When this shiny Tyrogue hatched, I had no ****ing clue what it was because I was like 7, so I evolved it into a Hitmonchan instead of spending my lifetime trying to get it to be Hitmontop. Now, most people get their starter to level kabillion and that becomes their best Pokemon. But Hitmonchan was the coolest, so I made it my best. One day, while I was playing my Gameboy at a summer camp, some kid 4 years older than me who I thought was my friend took my game telling me that he'd help me out. Then, he released my Hitmonchan and saved my game, right in front of my face. Now, this may be a really sad story kids, but just always remember the moral of it. Crack is whack.
Why doesn't anyone like Charmander like I do? We could have a giant flying Charmander on Charizard, or a nearly normal sized one on Squirtle that sprays water.

Looks cool so far Beyond. I assume ammy is going to get a coat of your sexy Beyond texture swag?

I voted Flygon. It would go over Charizard, right? I couldn't imagine anyone else. I actually put up a request for it a while back.

Quote from: Giga Man on April 28, 2012, 09:37:47 AM
I voted Flygon. It would go over Charizard, right? I couldn't imagine anyone else. I actually put up a request for it a while back.

Yea, Charizard.

He's the only choice if I want someone with wings and a tail.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 27, 2012, 09:42:08 PM
Looks cool so far Beyond. I assume ammy is going to get a coat of your sexy Beyond texture swag?


I guess..

If that's what people want. Ammy is one of those characters where the style from her game is such a crucial part of her character imo and giving her a new texture could potentially take away from that...

BUT.. I wasn't planning a more realistic, "Beyond style" texture but imagining it in my head right now...

...It looks pretty sexy.

At first I got a little worried about this project, cause Ammy is probaby my favorite VG character of all time and I can't see her fitting that fat abomination called Ivysaur just because both are quadrupeds, but if there is someone in KC:MM that can do it right, it is you, Beyond, so good luck with that. The previews look really nice.

And btw, as I think I've never posted in this thread, Zack is as awesome or even better as your other imports, he's just not as mainstream as some of them... So I wouldn't care too much about the downloads. People who played Zack & Wiki are digging him a lot like I'm doing, that's for sure.