Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
<_<

So quick question to everyone... Does anyone happen to have the files for my Darth Vader hack? With the motion.pan and everything?

The download is broken and I don't have the file backed up anywhere else.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 30, 2012, 05:30:48 AM
Looking back, First Gen has the worst designs in the entire series.  Whilst it had its share of badass Pokemon (Charizard, Mewtwo, Scyther etc), to say it has the best designs in the series just proves you need to slap off those nostalgia goggles and actually have a proper look.

Also, the demographic for Pokemon hasn't changed at all, so how can Gen 1 be any less kiddy than every other gen?

As regards to Ammy though, how bout making both the cel shaded and realistic Brawl style textures?
While it is a matter of ones personal tastes when it comes to good looking Pokemon designs, I will say I feel Gen 2 and 3 had some of the best in the series.

But yea...
Ammy will have both her original MvC cel shaded texture and I'll make a more realistic Beyond style texture as well.
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 30, 2012, 07:11:14 AM
Anyway...

Beyond, not to long ago, someone (I've forgotten who atm... might have been Animaine) asked me if I wanted to work on a Travis Touchdown PSA. I agreed. You seem to be a No More Heroes fan. So I thought I'd let you know.


[censored] yea!

I've been wanting a Travis PSA forever man. :af2:

Because this:


Looks more childish than this:

(don't get me wrong, I love Dragonite. Saying he 'looks' dangerous is beyond ridiculous)

Please take the glasses off people, you look silly. I'm getting really tired of this "Gen I or gtfo" mentalities I've seen all over the net, especially when these people claim they are Pokemon fans. A true fan loves all generations.

With that said, I want to see all gen Pokemon hacks. I add any possible.


By that same logic:

Because this:


Looks more childish than this:


It really doesn't matter which generation looked better over the other. It's just people arguing over who's preferences are better. Which they're wont be an end to...

And saying that a fan likes all generations isn't true. People can have their likes and dislikes, as long as they like the series, they're a fan.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Beyond on April 30, 2012, 01:40:48 PM
<_<

So quick question to everyone... Does anyone happen to have the files for my Darth Vader hack? With the motion.pan and everything?

The download is broken and I don't have the file backed up anywhere else.
Check your PMs.

Theres a word for fans that like EVERYTHING about a series despite it's obvious flaws and drawbacks. It's  called "obsessed" lol

Seriously though, I still think generations 1-3 were and still are the best, not saying that newer gens don't have their charms. But it still feels like nintendos usual lazy "More of the same but with a TINNNNY improvement/change from the last one! :af2: Oh, did we mention you get to name your rival, AGAIN! :DD" concept of doing things. *facepalm*

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 30, 2012, 07:11:14 AM
Anyway...

Beyond, not to long ago, someone (I've forgotten who atm... might have been Animaine) asked me if I wanted to work on a Travis Touchdown PSA. I agreed. You seem to be a No More Heroes fan. So I thought I'd let you know.

You should see if SDoom would wanna help with this as he has a concept for Travis sitting around that he has had for awhile now.

On the subject of Pokemon, I truly think that the quality for the 5th gen Pokemon has gone down compared to the previous 4 generations. I had absolutely no problem with the 4th gen, so this has nothing to do with nostalgia.

Don't get me wrong, every gen had some unoriginal Pokes and some really cool-looking Pokemon. In the end, I still think 5th gen overall has lower quality-looking Pokemon compared to the previous 4, with just a few exceptions.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 30, 2012, 07:08:12 PM
You should see if SDoom would wanna help with this as he has a concept for Travis sitting around that he has had for awhile now.
its ok i have my own ideas for the moveset
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: FaIIenKing on April 30, 2012, 07:27:13 PM
On the subject of Pokemon, I truly think that the quality for the 5th gen Pokemon has gone down compared to the previous 4 generations. I had absolutely no problem with the 4th gen, so this has nothing to do with nostalgia.

Don't get me wrong, every gen had some unoriginal Pokes and some really cool-looking Pokemon. In the end, I still think 5th gen overall has lower quality-looking Pokemon compared to the previous 4, with just a few exceptions.
i totally agree 5 gen hes like a mock up of the previous gen  so many 1 gen references its like 80% the same pokes with diferent looks i mean they even copied hitmonlee/hitmonchan reference and that ice cream pokemon is just wrong  really do trainers  eat their own pokemon with a strawl over time? lol   1 gen pokes were amazing not to be the first be to be more imaginitive while second gen was like a follow up from the 1st  and improved most designs 2 gen is the best gen for me  but the third had some sweet looking pokemons the 4 was decent the 5 just went downhill to much copy from existing pokemons already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 30, 2012, 07:08:12 PM
You should see if SDoom would wanna help with this as he has a concept for Travis sitting around that he has had for awhile now.

Totally forgot he had that on his to-do list.

Well not saying I'm gonna -not- do Travis now, but whoever gets around to doing it first... gets around to doing it first. lol.

I've still got Sanji, and Ryu/Ken to focus on. Spider-Man is near complete. I think Travis would be a nice change in pace after those more... recognized guys. I'm trying to scrape together some pocketchange to go buy No More Heroes 1 and 2 cause I've always wanted to play the game. It always seemed like one of the most bad ass games to hit the Wii but I never got the chance to play it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Btw Beyond,

You probably either forgot about it or something about my previous character Zeinah(?) (I can't really remember her name...)

But I recently changed my mind again and am getting some new suggestions here.

So yeah... I'm changing it again... (But this one, once finished, will be final. Since it has collaborative ideas that shouldn't be wasted.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Would anyone be upset if I paused Ammy for a sec and rigged this?

I know it's an import of an already great vertex. But it would be a quick rig n' stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


im fine with Deadpool over the dog :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on May 02, 2012, 01:28:37 AM
Would anyone be upset if I paused Ammy for a sec and rigged this?

I know it's an import of an already great vertex. But it would be a quick rig n' stuff.
(DeadPool)
I honestly would not mind, but as you said, the vertex you made is already sexy.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood