Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
The texture is...wow.
I don't have any word for explain this.

Quote from: Beyond on May 04, 2012, 06:14:06 PM
Texture progress. Need to tweak the shading and highlights on his arms and especially his legs for more definition. Boots need tweaking and his straps and pouches still need to be done.

I want to have it released today, not sure if it's gonna happen though. <_<


looks awesome xD one of yours best textures yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow...

You just took his texture to a whole new level. Looks sic!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

May 04, 2012, 08:03:09 PM #1878 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:04:35 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Beyond on May 04, 2012, 06:14:06 PM
Texture progress. Need to tweak the shading and highlights on his arms and especially his legs for more definition. Boots need tweaking and his straps and pouches still need to be done.

I want to have it released today, not sure if it's gonna happen though. <_<



I think the shading around the abs could be a little less defined.  The texture on your vertex gets it down very nicely but it seems a little too obnoxious on the import.  Also, I think the areas next to his abs could use slightly stronger highlights.  However it's looking pretty nice so far.  Not as badass as the Zack texture, but still very creditable and at the quality of your other stuff.    

Can't really say anything about the rig until it's released and I have a little play around with it.  

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on May 04, 2012, 06:23:56 PM
i think you should just import the katanas, wrist/ankle/neck bands, and belt buckle onto your deadpool vertex. yours has a better shape already.

'Cept that would be a waste of time and take longer.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 04, 2012, 08:03:09 PM
I think the shading around the abs could be a little less defined.  The texture on your vertex gets it down very nicely but it seems a little too obnoxious on the import.  Also, I think the areas next to his abs could use slightly stronger highlights.  However it's looking pretty nice so far.  Not as badass as the Zack texture, but still very creditable and at the quality of your other stuff.    

Can't really say anything about the rig until it's released and I have a little play around with it.  

'Cept that would be a waste of time and take longer.


Thanks for the feedback.

I actually thought the same thing about the abs after I posted that preview and toned them down some. Also, after trying him out in game he was too dark all around so I lightened him up some. Still not done, so any other feedback is appreciated.


the upper part of the face seems a bit too bright compared with the lower part and the neck...
i can't really see any other weird stuff, could we see his back?

Right now, it's definitely better than the darker version you had earlier. I can't really point out anything else right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The lighter texture looks more refined, the abs look better, and I'm assuming the rig and metal texture is already great. I'm impressed to see you managed to do this quick in a few days, and I can't wait to download it soon and see what Silent will come up with. Other than that looks pretty solid and fantastic job as usual.

Quote from: Beyond on May 04, 2012, 08:28:39 PM


Thanks for the feedback.

I actually thought the same thing about the abs after I posted that preview and toned them down some. Also, after trying him out in game he was too dark all around so I lightened him up some. Still not done, so any other feedback is appreciated.



Definitely much better already.  And whilst I can definitely see what jokekid means with the highlights, I kinda like it that way personally.  Helps to give further face definition under the mask which is always a nice detail.  Can't wait to use him.


*fawns*

Deadpools been one of my favorite marvel characters since I was like... 9. Some kid gave me all his comic books cause he didn't want them anymore, so after sifting through 3 boxes of comic books, I came across 3 Deadpool comicbooks, and ever since then, he's been in my top 3. Definitely my number 1 non hero character.

Anyway... Can't wait for it. Everyone else has already given proper feedback. 
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

That looks amazing so far. The only small bother to me is the face... the highlight seems a bit too bright. besides that, i love it

Sorry but I much prefer this:

http://i.imgur.com/E3mRD.png

To this:

http://i.imgur.com/Z0QUo.png

I agree with SilentDoom's point, but I think you might have taken it too far, and made it too bright around this time.

Now, you said it looked too dark in game, so maybe it's good that you did this, that way it would look like this in game?

Well, at the end of the day, you make the ultimate decision of what you want it to look like.

Besides, editing things like the darkness or brightness of a texture, could take minutes.

So like... I just remembered...

Whats up with Kratos?

You still gonna work on him? I'm still gonna hold true to my word of making a moveset for him if you make the model. (Don't forget I need chain bones for the blades of chaos. Maybe 4 per blade will do.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

What happened to the OP?

Are you redesigning it?



Oh, and nice pun!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread