Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Enough with the Romeo and Juliet unless you're making an import of Lollipop Chainsaw's Juliet!1 D:

That milk carton gif looks a lot like the one from the Coffee & TV music video

Beyond:

I saw SDooms sig and remembered something I wanted to propose to you.

Since I'm gonna work on Dante (DMC) soon, I was wondering if you wanted to import the Dante from the VJoe series or w/e (If possible) the one thats Joe's size. I could alter the planned moveset to fit his body, or maybe just size modding it would work.

Thought I'd run that buy you if you were interested.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


lmao

You guys were reading into my thread title way  too much. Threw that link in the OP to [censored] with you guys.  :af:


But yea, I'm workin' on stuff. Not showing previews anymore to avoid expectations and stuff since I pause and drop projects a lot. I suppose there really isn't a point to this thread then... i'm thinkin about just lockin' it.

So look forward to whatever I release next, could be something I've shown previews for or could be something different entirely. (: /


Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 03:20:52 PM
Beyond:

I saw SDooms sig and remembered something I wanted to propose to you.

Since I'm gonna work on Dante (DMC) soon, I was wondering if you wanted to import the Dante from the VJoe series or w/e (If possible) the one thats Joe's size. I could alter the planned moveset to fit his body, or maybe just size modding it would work.

Thought I'd run that buy you if you were interested.


If someone could get me the model, yea. Or I could just make one. Who'd he be over though?



Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 09, 2012, 12:39:35 AM
Beyond.

Hi


BJ.

Hi. 

Why do you still have that 96 in your name? I told you to remove it. :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on May 09, 2012, 12:44:29 AM

BJ.

Hi. 

Why do you still have that 96 in your name? I told you to remove it. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 03:20:52 PM
I wanted to propose to you.

haha lol

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Evening Family! How y'all doing?! :happy: I just came back from the market from buying dinner. :srs:

Oh, also, I warned myself!  :happy:
 Yay!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 09, 2012, 12:48:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes.

For you.

You'll remove that 96 one day. Mark my words.

Quote from: Albafika on May 09, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
Evening Family! How y'all doing?! :happy: I just came back from the market from buying dinner. :srs:

Oh, also, I warned myself!  :happy:
 Yay!


:srs:

What dafuq is this? I dont even...

Quote from: Albafika on May 09, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
Evening Family! How y'all doing?! :happy: I just came back from the market from buying dinner. :srs:

Oh, also, I warned myself!  :happy:
 Yay!

lol?

Quote from: Albafika on May 09, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
Evening Family! How y'all doing?! :happy: I just came back from the market from buying dinner. :srs:

Oh, also, I warned myself!  :happy:
Yay!

Modz, derailing threadz, one random lul at a time.
Choose 3rd poll option for also for the lolz
[move][/move]

Quote from: Albafika on May 09, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
Evening Family! How y'all doing?! :happy: I just came back from the market from buying dinner. :srs:

Oh, also, I warned myself!  :happy:
 Yay!
Da fuk Wolfy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on May 09, 2012, 12:44:29 AM



If someone could get me the model, yea. Or I could just make one. Who'd he be over though?





Ike... it would be a sizemodded version of the Dante PSA I'm doing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Personally I think Viewtiful Dante would make much much more sense on Toon Link.  Better proportions, more graphics, better file size limits and a bunch of articles to work with and for a crazy character like Dante that kind of thing would be pretty much a necessity.