Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
undecided between scizor,megaman and Vegeta :S i want them all xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That 6th and final option. . .
Well, so much for the others like Hero's Shade having a realistic chance >_>


<_<

I honestly thought the Vegeta hype would've died down by now. I guess I was wrong.


Quote from: DSX8 on November 06, 2011, 08:16:32 PM
.... seems like EVERY MvC3 models need that kind of fixing... beyond, do u mind doing the same thing with my Spiderman cause i HONESTLY have no clue what you even did o.o


Yea man, send it to me and I'll see what I can do.

I really wanna see AC cloud and Chrono and megaman >.<

Quote from: Calamitas on November 06, 2011, 08:22:18 PM
That 6th and final option. . .
Well, so much for the others like Hero's Shade having a realistic chance >_>
dont know about that i bet cloud will win you will see.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


F**king dbz fanboys. -.- Of course he is in the lead.

I voted Vincent.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

vegeta, vincent and cloud are my fave on the poll. i mostly want vegeta though
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


me wants advent children cloud
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Give me Chrono.
Why did you even put that Vegetable on the poll?

November 06, 2011, 08:38:29 PM #326 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:39:28 PM by Victory Badguy
None of the options other than Mega Man interest me in particular.

Of course, I know I'm throwing away my vote as Vegeta will obliterate all of the other options.

This site, above all others, has created my hatred of DBZ.  I'm getting REALLY sick of it.

Why ppl say bad things about vegeta ppl want him becuase no vegeta was fixed and released until now over wolf :S and ppl who hate vegeta should realize if vegeta wasnt there then cloud would have his 10 votes :S so its always the favorite who wins thats the purpose of pools
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.