Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I really don't want to bring this up but...Zero still has some bone issues.

I noticed this while manipulating Zero's bones in v0.65. Unless you fixed these in the new versions, the problems are still there.

I'm not going to try pressuring you into it though. I'll bring it back up at a later date after you've had a reprieve from Zero for a while.

-and I also have another BBox 0.65 glitch to report to BJ.

Overall though. Great job on Zero.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I released textures, took me a good 8 hours.. With breaks... To do them all.

Zero is awesome....


...for Wi-fi practice  /trolli




Anyone tried playing with multiple Zeros? Yeah I got Crystal Zero  :af:
Skype: ASF1nk



November 07, 2011, 04:25:31 AM #363 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:43:14 AM by That Canadian Guy
Great job on Zero Beyond. Just so you know the game lags with 2 Zero's and freezes with 4. (Not that it is a huge issue, as Zero's model is from a XBox 360 game, and it's not very likely that 3 or more players are going to be the same character.)

Quote from: That Canadian Guy on November 07, 2011, 04:25:31 AM(Not that it is a huge issue, as Zero's model is from a ps3 game.)
This Zero is from MvC3 on the 360 :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: That Canadian Guy on November 07, 2011, 04:30:20 AM
Lol. Well an easy mistake to make anyways.
It's alright :P
No one would know which version it came from unless they said it themselves.

Anyways, I'm anxious to see what Beyond cooks up next.

inb4thisthreadiscalledBeyond'sKitchen
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 07, 2011, 04:32:14 AM
It's alright :P
No one would know which version it came from unless they said it themselves.

Anyways, I'm anxious to see what Beyond cooks up next.

inb4thisthreadiscalledBeyond'sKitchen

I personally hope it's either Chrono, Megaman, or Vincent.

Well to be fair this isn't Beyond's fault. This is a common 'bug' if it can be called that, on BBox .65 [Not to put down BlackJax's work he has accomplished a lot so far, and we are all very grateful]

But yeah I've had the same problems with the CSS (lag and texture 'glitch') and whereas for me was easier to overcome, by just using another model, not so easy on character imports.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: That Canadian Guy on November 07, 2011, 04:25:31 AM
Great job on Zero Beyond. Just so you know the game lags with 2 Zero's and freezes with 3 or more.

Wow.  That ain't good.  I'm not worried about multiple Zero's or anything, but what happens when people start importing more MvC3 models?  I don't wanna have tell my friends which characters they can't use just because someone got a MvC3 model first.

November 07, 2011, 04:42:49 AM #370 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:44:05 AM by That Canadian Guy
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 07, 2011, 04:38:10 AM
Wow.  That ain't good.  I'm not worried about multiple Zero's or anything, but what happens when people start importing more MvC3 models?  I don't wanna have tell my friends which characters they can't use just because someone got a MvC3 model first.
I made a slight mistake. With 2 Zero's it lags, with 3 Zero's it lags like a ***** and with 4 it freezes.

Quote from: That Canadian Guy on November 07, 2011, 04:42:49 AMI made a slight mistake. With 3 Zero's it lags like a ***** and with 4 it freezes.

Better, but I'd still prefer no lag or freezing.  Hope that gets fixed in the near future.
Also, are people really still voting for tits?  Grow up guys. :notimp:


Holy [censored].
I totally called the thread title.
Haha.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]