Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I noticed something with Goku.
Zoom in inside him where the shirt is and you can read "Beyond Was Here".
Although, "Here" was cut off.

Quote from: SmashClash on November 12, 2011, 11:40:54 PM
I noticed something with Goku.
Zoom in inside him where the shirt is and you can read "Beyond Was Here".
Although, "Here" was cut off.


What were you doing looking inside Gokus shirt?


November 13, 2011, 12:01:44 AM #558 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:03:01 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
You and your Easter eggs =3  

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 12, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Sexual inYOURendos.

Lulz I'm so mature

Quote from: Beyond on November 12, 2011, 11:54:00 PM


What were you doing looking inside Gokus shirt?
SmashClash IS Goku, just in SSJ4 form :P
He was feeling himself up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Rocket Racoon..... that is all.
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)


Quote from: Beyond on November 12, 2011, 11:54:00 PM What were you doing looking inside Gokus shirt?
Idk how I happened to zoom inside of him. Either way. I found the Easter Egg. =D

I demand Rocket Wright... Wait.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 13, 2011, 12:02:44 AM
SmashClash IS Goku, just in SSJ4 form :P
He was feeling himself up.
...Do you not? I do all the time. Damn, this body of mine. Look at that picture
<

It's good I have a female persona right now.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

u stopped working on tits?'? WHY?!?! xD
awesome job on goku

Regarding Mega Man, I think this model might be more appropriate for Brawl. But If BeyondYou wants to make his own model that's fine too. I'd like to see what he's capable of BeyondYou moving around the vertices of low-poly Brawl models.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Man.
That one is kinda creepy o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


its just a untooned version, but no downloa i see...

November 14, 2011, 06:26:48 PM #568 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 06:29:12 PM by Velen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Further:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Good day.



3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh [censored].
Nice critique there.
I haven't gone to extremes with Zero, but he seemed fine to me.
I guess Beyond's gonna do him again...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]