Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
make urself!!! xD

u could use Zbrush to sculpt ur face... xDDD

now on a :srs: note, make some awesome stuff that inspires you, become one with ur motivation, let the inspiration overwhelm you as you turn out doing what you most wanted ever since brawl hacking existed! (yeah, i need some sleep)

"beyond says that he is not doing cloud"

Noooooooooooooo D:!!, D:!!!!! noooooo!! D:!!
cloud needs importing love D:!

Quote from: shadowXtreme on November 15, 2011, 12:29:17 AM
"beyond says that he is not doing cloud"

Noooooooooooooo D:!!, D:!!!!! noooooo!! D:!!
cloud needs importing love D:!


glad im not you, cloud looks awesome, why need an import, which will probably have some kind of rigging flaw, since beyond isnt perfect at it yet... it'll look the same or worse...

Until I saw those pictures Velen posted, the only rigging problems I noticed with Zero was with the hair. Well, I looked forward to whatever BeyondYou does next. I really would have loved to see a good looking Mega Man in Brawl, but I guess that can wait in favor of a character that hasn't been done yet.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: shadowXtreme on November 15, 2011, 12:29:17 AM
"beyond says that he is not doing cloud"

Noooooooooooooo D:!!, D:!!!!! noooooo!! D:!!
cloud needs importing love D:!

What's wrong with all the Clouds Beyond has done?
Those can tide you over until he makes the Cloud he wants to make.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 15, 2011, 12:56:27 AM #590 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:57:55 AM by Albafika
Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 12:31:31 AM
glad im not you, cloud looks awesome, why need an import, which will probably have some kind of rigging flaw, since beyond isnt perfect at it yet... it'll look the same or worse...
Eh, actually, I could point out many flaws in the actual Vertex just by comparing it to the real model. It's basically the same with his Zero Vertex and the model. The limitations on Vertexing are just too much and keep Vertexes away from perfection.

I'm fine with the Vertex, it does its job of representing Cloud as Zero's did his, but we can't hide the truth.

I didnt said that Beyond's Cloud Vertex was bad or something, -_-, its GREAT! :D ,. but kh2 cloud beyond style would be full of awesomeness xP

I do agree. I loved the Cloud vertex, but after seeing the differences between Zeros I think that an edit/update of the KH2 model would be pretty awesome.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

lol at the title...

"the angry one with the goatee"
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


is this is your first model made from scratch eh beyond? kratos sounds like a difficult start so good luck.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 15, 2011, 02:34:19 AM
I kinda wish it was Aurion...

Meh.  I'll live.  Good luck with Kratos.
Don't we all?

Anyways, keep it up!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I don't wish it was aurion, I've been waiting for Kratos(GoW) for many moons :af:
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Kratos will be mine in PSA. Fanboy I am, I must do it. SO many ideas for this mother.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations