Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I spy Magneto in the poll.
But I voted for a rigging tutorial. Can't hurt to have more than one :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on October 25, 2011, 07:28:19 PM
Not gonna lie. Those look sexy. Sexy enough for me to start Ryu next...

Thanks :D I can't wait for the Ryu import, definitely on my "to use" list. If there's any characters you want to me to make CSS icons for just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with :)

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]


Damn I just realized you added more people to the OP and I'm mad excited about 90% of them, lol.

I think you should export-import back your nulled-normal vertex hacks while you're making your new projects, I guess they would automatically get new normals, and people would be interested on getting them. At least, until the new imported models come.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Love your ideas man, i kinda would like to see Marcus, Master Chief and Balthier imported though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oooh. Marcus?
He'd be sweet, considering a friend lent me the first Gears :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





And after seeing ASF1nk's Fox CSS icon I made alternative versions for Zero and Tekkaman.




My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Those pop-out ones are sweeeet!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Great news everyone!

I fixed all the glitches on Tekkaman. Now I just gotta finish up my texture and get the Metal Box texture set and he'll be all good.

So expect a release tomorrow...

Release tomorrow?  Very cool.  Glad those glitches got fixed too.  All of the lag those would have caused would have made the gamaplay painful.

"No you suck, welcome to die" :srs:

Forshadowing my good man? :>.>:

Also a lot of people want the rigging tutorial lol

Quote from: Beyond on October 27, 2011, 03:30:36 AM
Great news everyone!

I fixed all the glitches on Tekkaman. Now I just gotta finish up my texture and get the Metal Box texture set and he'll be all good.

So expect a release tomorrow...
just out of curiosity what was making him lag when hit or trown of the edje? really want to know xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

great to hear good news from ur import beyond! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady