Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Tekkaman is awesome, and Travis i am totally psyched about.

Quote from: DSX8 on October 25, 2011, 11:55:14 PMbeyond... make a rigging tut... NOW!!!  please? x3

I agree.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


K. Tested in-game. But it lags briefly when he gets hit by most characters and lags completely when knocked off the stage. :srs:

Also, I need it so his spear doesn't show all the time.

Hopefully, I can fix these issues soon so I can get started with the texture.


Quote from: DSX8 on October 25, 2011, 11:55:14 PM
beyond... make a rigging tut... NOW!!!  please? x3
lol

There's plenty of rigging tutorials on the interwebs, I don't think I can offer much plus I hate explaining things.

See, if I make a tutorial people will inevitably ask me questions about said tutorial. Questions, that I would rather not take the time to answer.

But, I dunno. Maybe if enough people bug me about it....

October 26, 2011, 12:24:14 AM #62 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:27:19 AM by §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Beyond on October 26, 2011, 12:16:39 AM
K. Tested in-game. But it lags briefly when he gets hit by most characters and lags completely when knocked off the stage. :srs:

Also, I need it so his spear doesn't show all the time.

Hopefully, I can fix these issues soon so I can get started with the texture.
[IM]http://i.imgur.com/O3byi.jpg[/img]
lol

There's plenty of rigging tutorials on the interwebs, I don't think I can offer much plus I hate explaining things.

See, if I make a tutorial people will inevitably ask me questions about said tutorial. Questions, that I would rather not take the time to answer.

But, I dunno. Maybe if enough people bug me about it....
Dude. it'd be like the frigging bible.... The word of God! You need to speek to your people, My beyondship, and show them your love and compasion.

joking aside. You'll never know hun. Could come out better then what the net has. Plus the net doesn't exactly have the whole "brawl" thing down ;)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well Beyond, you did a great job on the Nulling Normals tutorials. Made it very easy to understand, with pictures and everything.

I'd like to Model Import some day, so this rigging bones tutorial should make everything easier.

Also, Tekkaman Blade in game pics!!!!!!!!!

Alright I'm done.

Dat Tekkaman Blade.
Looking super sexy :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Beyond on October 26, 2011, 12:16:39 AM
K. Tested in-game. But it lags briefly when he gets hit by most characters and lags completely when knocked off the stage. :srs:

Also, I need it so his spear doesn't show all the time.

Hopefully, I can fix these issues soon so I can get started with the texture.

so any clue why the lag happens? bone issues?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hell, if you made a Tutorial about how to model in 3DSMAX, I would definitely watch it. Partly because you make it easier to understand and don't make things convoluted with tech jargon, like most people do.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Awesome, Beyond is ready for a new generation of Brawl Hacking

Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 26, 2011, 08:31:04 AM
Awesome, Beyond is ready for a new generation of Brawl Hacking

His body is ready.  Readier than Reggie.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 26, 2011, 09:46:59 AM
His body is ready.  Readier than Reggie.
I call bull honkey. Nobody's more ready than Reggie.

Speaking of which, why don't we have a Reggie skin for Brawl? :/

Reggie would make a great Snake :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so beyond will be the first person to release an working import with the new brawlbox xD im not counting kit since they were making it work before the brawlbox release so it wasnt fair :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 26, 2011, 12:46:39 PM
Reggie would make a great Snake :af2:
Ahhhhhh...

Now THAT would be a GREAT punching bag, THAT will teach NoA about editing stuff needlessly in games, and not releasing Mother 3 in the US.
XD