Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: ds22 on November 21, 2011, 05:14:40 PM
Funny thing I noticed about Ike imports in general, the sword in hand won't disappear when using up B and that sword will follow the same path the second sword would've followed, therefor rendering a second sword for those imports useless.

Might come in handy for Ike imports in the future and for Kratos.
Yeah, I know. I don't understand what that sword article is for...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I swear that it was used for Ike's up-B.

But I guess it saves time if you don't need to import the sword over the second sword.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on November 21, 2011, 04:54:02 PM
I'm going to rig him twice.... because I love you.
I freakin lol'd hard, thanks bro! XD
I'm getting both Kratos' for sure! :D

The second blade is used.
It's just... redundant (the first blade is blank out due to a model changer event for some reason).

I know that it's used but I just don't understand why they did it that way... it's really dumb.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Kratos over ike, this is going to be one of my fav brawl mods ever. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Actually, you should still put the sword over the article.

I was using another Ike import that left the article and whenever he did Aether, both his sword and the article would appear during the starting animation through the spinning.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



"You know you want me"



Got tired of working on Kratos, so I started this. Thanks to Nuke for ripping his model from No More Heroes 2... expect a release soon. I guess.

Quote from: Beyond on November 22, 2011, 12:54:52 AM


"You know you want me"



Got tired of working on Kratos, so I started this. Thanks to Nuke for ripping his model from No More Heroes 2... expect a release soon. I guess.
He's sexy and he knows it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wait what?  Travis soon?  What the hell did I miss?!  Last time I checked, Travis looked like...

*sees preview*

Oh.  Wow!  That's much better.  As usual, I can't wait until you release him.

show us moe!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I was expecting a preview of Travis charging his beam katana sexyly, not him posing on the ground >.>
none the less I'm glad to see him in his cel shaded glory. can't wait to download him.

 :srs: That pose is too sexy  >:( ... Travis is going to be awesome  ;)
^3^