Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 20, 2011, 07:50:30 PM

In fact, the only one who's voice matches Kratos would be Lucario.
Lol.

@Poll:
Well... It seems that people want him on Ike.
Unless Beyond decides to go against the poll, Ike seems to be the person Kratos will be over.

Also, Beyond, I have my character ready, would you prefer that I post the image here or via PM? Or does it matter?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 20, 2011, 10:22:18 PM
Lol.

@Poll:
Well... It seems that people want him on Ike.
Unless Beyond decides to go against the poll, Ike seems to be the person Kratos will be over.

Also, Beyond, I have my character ready, would you prefer that I post the image here or via PM? Or does it matter?


Post the image here. If you send it via PM it will get sucked into a black hole never to be seen again.

November 20, 2011, 11:24:38 PM #812 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:30:08 PM by Royal_Blade
Quote from: Beyond on November 20, 2011, 10:29:17 PMPost the image here. If you send it via PM it will get sucked into a black hole never to be seen again.
Sure thing.

Here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Beyond on November 20, 2011, 06:51:11 PM
Ok I did a quick rig proportion test, editing the model so that key areas like the waist, arms and knees are in proportion with the different skeletons.

Below are the results. <_< Please note that I didn't spend much time editing the model to fit the skeletons, so they could be refined more but the general proportions probably won't change much.


<_< So yea, Falcon and Ganon have really long arms compared to the rest of their body. Pit is almost perfect but his hands are huge. Ike's knees are a tad too high.

Any ideas on who I should put him on now?
well, i think pit or ganon, cause pit had 2 blades...but dat voice. ganondorf had a manly voice and manly moves...and he had a sword, maybe if someone make a awesome psa of kratos will be great

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 11:33:25 PM
This is stunning.
Thank you!
Unless you're being sarcastic...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: TheLegend75 on November 20, 2011, 11:33:38 PMganondorf had a manly voice and manly moves...and he had a sword, maybe if someone make a awesome psa of kratos will be great
Good god, not another good model over Ganon. I have Goku over Ganon man! I suggest Kratos over IKE.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: NBMH on November 20, 2011, 11:39:02 PM
Good god, not another good model over Ganon. I have Goku over Ganon man! I suggest Kratos over IKE.
and i have cloud over ike  :-\...but i can use cloud over GW...never mind  r)

Quote from: TheLegend75 on November 20, 2011, 11:44:56 PM
and i have cloud over ike  :-\...but i can use cloud over GW...never mind  r)
Nah, use Cloud over Olimar. Cloud over Mr. G&w will only have 1 costume.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

November 20, 2011, 11:57:16 PM #819 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:59:14 PM by ItalianStallion
What the [censored] did I just read.

Are you people serious?

How dare you say Pit. Call it what you want, he is a [censored]. I can't have Kratos over him, hell no.

To be honest, I rather have a Kratos with short arms or fat legs over either CF or Ganondorf. Why the hell would Pit even be an option?

His proportions?

I hope the same people that said that, know that he's gonna look tiny.

So with that said, might as well call him Baby Kratos, or Kratos Jr.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 20, 2011, 11:57:16 PM
What the [censored] did I just read.

Are you people serious?

How dare you say Pit. Call it what you want, he is a [censored]. I can't have Kratos over him, hell no.

To be honest, I rather have a Kratos with short arms or fat legs over either CF or Ganondorf. Why the hell would Pit even be an option?

His proportions?

I hope the same people that said that, know that he's gonna look tiny.

So with that said, might as well call him Baby Kratos, or Kratos Jr.

Beyond said he'd give him a size mod, I think he'd have the Blades of Chaos, someone is getting his sound files (sucks for non riivo people), his proportions fit, he has three specials that apparently fit him already, and idk.

i vote for ike

its not like people focus on characters knees anyways
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

meh. Threw together a quick blade and rig.... I think you get the idea. <_<

I'd be willing to make a Pit version, if a decent sound pack was released or port him over anyone if someone wants to make a PSA. At this point though, I just want to get him done, I've been working on his model for like a week now....

Model and sword look legit! Cannot wait to try him out >.>

That blade looks really good considering how quickly you made it.

That error, however, doesn't look so good.  Plus, Kratos' skirt-thing looks kinda blocky around the edges.