Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Carnage on December 05, 2011, 09:52:38 PM
finaly beyond is doing a pokemon hack xD is he over falco too?

That's Falco's stance, yeah.

Hey Beyond, just so you know, I've been playing around with and animating Tekkaman Blade, and slowly but surely I've been finding a number of issues with his rig.  I know it was the first import, but I feel it could definitely be improved:

1) This is the main one that I find really particularly irritating (all the rest I can work around fine, but this one is a problem) and it's that his giant shoulder pads don't move with his ShoulderN bones or something of the like.  This means that literally they are constantly in the way, and it feels like the entire arm/shoulder movement is somewhat hindered.  I can't (for example) move the arms past about 70 degrees either without it looking kinda odd and the arm phasing through the shoulder pad.  If you were to ever revamp Blade, this would really, REALLY need to be top priority.

2) The fingers (in particular the 4th one/pinky) don't quite match well.  This isn't too hard to work around though.  The pinky and the thumb are the main two that don't work too well.  The thumb in particular, as there's literally a good third or so of his thumb that can't be moved at all due to the bones being too far up the thumb.

3) The knees stretch like rubber when bent at past about 60-70 degrees.  Though this isn't too much of an issue due to the fact that they can be translated up so it doesn't look like they're stretching. 

4) The head and neck bones are almost in exactly the same place.  It feels like you can't move his head on its own without the a large portion of the neck following.


There are a couple of other smaller things that I noticed like the toe bones stretching when bent, but they're not too important.  It's rather interesting how to more you use a rig, the more you can see the flaws in it.

I know this won't impact your decision over who Kratos goes over, but Ike has enough awesome hacks already. Pit hardly has any. That and hearing Kratos use Pit's annoying kid voice would be the funniest thing ever.

He said Kratos is going over Falcon AND Ike, not just Ike.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lol at the poll xD

*downloads Scizor*

Thanks for another awesome release BY :af2:

WHAT?
It was released?
No one told me! :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Scizor is smexy in Brawl, thanks Beyond. =D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2011, 01:30:58 AM
WHAT?
It was released?
No one told me! :srs:
same here :srs:

as always beyond... GREAT WORK!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Awesome! Just awesome! Pure Awesome!


lol @ Gamma.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: jokekid on December 09, 2011, 02:34:17 AM
whats next? how's kratos getting along?

Don't know.

Haven't worked on him since that preview of his Ike rig.

Dude.
You should try to finish up your rig of Travis from Heroes' Paradise.
I really want that version >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 09, 2011, 05:06:52 AM #913 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:09:08 AM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on December 08, 2011, 11:02:57 PM
I know this won't impact your decision over who Kratos goes over, but Ike has enough awesome hacks already. Pit hardly has any. That and hearing Kratos use Pit's annoying kid voice would be the funniest thing ever.

^ Just for the record, Pit has way too many as it stands. A bunch of Kingdom Hearts Models and a few others from Lloyd, Issac, T.Man and Zidane. He is filled to the brim...

Anyway, as I said on LST. Scizor looks fantastic  ;D I'm kind of curious to know what kinds of changes you made on the model other than it's awesome texture (´・ω・`)
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 09, 2011, 05:06:52 AM
^ Just for the record, Pit has way too many as it stands. A bunch of Kingdom Hearts Models and a few others from Lloyd, Issac, T.Man and Zidane. He is filled to the brim...

Anyway, as I said on LST. Scizor looks fantastic  ;D I'm kind of curious to know what kinds of changes you made on the model other than it's awesome texture (´・ω・`)

I didn't make many noticeable changes to the model.

All I did was give him an openable mouth, actual eye polygons instead of having them textured on, added little ridges along his shoulder and leg areas. completely redid his UV Map since the one he had was [censored]ty, and some other stuff I don't remember.