Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Beyond on December 13, 2011, 02:04:20 AM
I've already started him. Don't feel like finishing him at the moment though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ight swag

December 13, 2011, 05:29:40 AM #946 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:35:09 AM by Mariodk
voted on Geno :D
beyond needing atleast one  Mario based Hack as he dont got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Not fussed as long as it isn't Android 17 cuz he's the lamest of the three Androids.  I'd sway towards Kratos only because of the fact that you've already done a lot of work on him.

I want Geno.

He needs a custom model based on this pic.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

sees pinchu in the poll so beyond might make another pokemon hack in the future xD iw ould prefer raichu since pichu we already have a preety good one but if you ever make pichu i hope its the ssbm model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



who will geno be over if he wins and you make him?
toonLink?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow, no love for Xenoblade. :srs:

And I think I know who else voted for Shulk, other than me..

I didn't see Shulk.... I'd choose him over Rocket Raccoon if I could redo my vote.


Screw me for throwing my vote away.
If I had a chance for a new vote, I'd give Shulk some love.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



December 14, 2011, 12:13:53 AM #959 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:17:54 AM by SmashClash
Beyond  07:13:11 PM Quoting a post from "Re: Beyonds Model Cartel. Scizor RELEASED.".
I was bored.