Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Mariodk on November 08, 2011, 03:30:56 PM
can goku open his Mouth now? (unlike the vertex)
also maybe got dmg eyes/blinking?


Yea, he can open his mouth now. But he doesn't have expressions since C. Falcon uses vertex morphs instead of different Polygons for each expression and I have no clue how to get that to work.

Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 03:34:57 PM Yea, he can open his mouth now. But he doesn't have expressions since C. Falcon uses vertex morphs instead of different Polygons for each expression and I have no clue how to get that to work.
awesome for his mouth now :D
time to revamp afew animations on the moveset(after my Super buu import) and hopefully then goku is done ppl will do SSJ4 with tail bones and SSj3 with hair bones (after ThrowN bone) so i can animte them too and they work as oneslot
i got alot of filesize left for animations to goku :D so that will be easy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wow goku looks really good cant wait to see how he looks when hes done and i really hope you do AC cloud over ike ^_^

Quote from: Mariodk on November 08, 2011, 03:37:57 PMawesome for his mouth now :D time to revamp afew animations on the moveset(after my Super buu import) and hopefully then goku is done ppl will do SSJ4 with tail bones and SSj3 with hair bones (after ThrowN bone) so i can animte them too and they work as oneslot i got alot of filesize left for animations to goku :D so that will be easy

why u always go off-topic talking about ur stuff on other ppl's threads???

Awesome Goku preview :)
but , his eyes need some texture work :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 08, 2011, 04:35:39 PMAwesome Goku preview :) but , his eyes need some texture work :/

its called W.I.P.

Seriously though, the first to 25 that isn't tits is what I'm doing next.

Unless....


you want me to make tits...

November 08, 2011, 09:51:13 PM #457 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:58:56 PM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 09:47:32 PMSeriously though, the first to 25 that isn't tits is what I'm doing next. Unless.... you want me to make tits...

obviously we want you to make tits lol.....good start to making your own model since its simple lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

So, if you don't make tits, it'd be Cloud you'd import next, I see.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


As regards to Goku, will you give him his DBZ shoes as well?  At the moment, I find he looks odd with GT shoes but DBZ outfit.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 08, 2011, 09:55:03 PM
As regards to Goku, will you give him his DBZ shoes as well?  At the moment, I find he looks odd with GT shoes but DBZ outfit.


Yea, he'll have his DBZ shoes. That model is just an edited GT model and that's the texture it came with.

Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
Seriously though, the first to 25 that isn't tits is what I'm doing next.

Unless....


you want me to make tits...

You could make it one of the alternate costumes for each of your hacks.  You just add them in.  Yes even the males.

Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
Seriously though, the first to 25 that isn't tits is what I'm doing next.

Unless....


you want me to make tits...

Tits.
though not literally tits, just someone with the largest tits you can find.

November 08, 2011, 10:44:51 PM #463 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:52:12 PM by Velen
Quote from: Cascade-Kaka on November 08, 2011, 10:41:17 PM
Tits.
though not literally tits, just someone with the largest tits you can find.

Yes. Tits.

Tsunade sound good if nobody has ported her yet?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 08, 2011, 10:44:51 PM
Tsunade sound good if nobody has ported her yet?

We don't need every Naruto character. :srs:


Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
Seriously though, the first to 25 that isn't tits is what I'm doing next.

Unless....

you want me to make tits...

Slap boobs on whoever your next import is as a joke version. Rule 63...


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.