Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I sincerely hope Cloud doesn't get to 25 first.  The Advent Children Cloud we've got is already close to perfect, and we really don't have a Megaman hack of that kind of quality on Ness.

I also hope tits never gets made.  I can't believe it got that many votes.  This board lacks any semblance of maturity.
:notimp:

If people are still wondering who tits is, It should be obvious. Tits is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@ victory badguy
blame byond for originality puting vegible on there then replacing it with tits after

Quote from: Titanoverlord on November 08, 2011, 11:49:30 PM
@ victory badguy
blame byond for originality puting vegible on there then replacing it with tits after

Yeah, but Vegeta only got 10 votes before Beyond switched it.  That means there were more people who voted for tits than people who voted for Vegeta.

That's almost kinda scary when you think about it.

November 09, 2011, 12:29:50 AM #469 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:32:09 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 08, 2011, 11:00:19 PM
Slap boobs on whoever your next import is as a joke version. Rule 63...
YES! Girl Cloud!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2011, 11:16:07 PM
I sincerely hope Cloud doesn't get to 25 first.  The Advent Children Cloud we've got is already close to perfect, and we really don't have a Megaman hack of that kind of quality on Ness.
I did like the Advent Children Cloud we have, but while I do agree, his face texture and the general vertex hack is a bit messy (limitations) so a custom import could be nice.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2011, 11:16:07 PMI also hope tits never gets made.  I can't believe it got that many votes.  This board lacks any semblance of maturity.
:notimp:
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2011, 11:54:40 PM
Yeah, but Vegeta only got 10 votes before Beyond switched it.  That means there were more people who voted for tits than people who voted for Vegeta.

That's almost kinda scary when you think about it.
Not really. It's KC-MM. It's BeyondYou's fans. This is pretty much expected.

If you don't like it,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 09, 2011, 12:33:12 AM #470 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:34:31 AM by Velen
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 08, 2011, 11:00:19 PM
We don't need every Naruto character. :srs:

Oh, shut up!

We need Granny in brawl! D:<

@Vic:. . .

It's the internet man, the vast majority OF IT is lacking maturity.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 09, 2011, 12:29:50 AM
Not really. It's KC-MM. It's BeyondYou's fans. This is pretty much expected.
Quote from: Velen on November 09, 2011, 12:33:12 AM
It's the internet man, the vast majority OF IT is lacking maturity.

You're both right.  I should have expected this.  Doens't mean I have to like it though. >:(

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 09, 2011, 12:29:50 AM
I did like the Advent Children Cloud we have, but while I do agree, his face texture and the general vertex hack is a bit messy (limitations) so a custom import could be nice.

I'll agree that AC Cloud has its flaws, but I still contend that the quality of that hack blows the Mega Man over Ness hack out of the water (no offense KTH).  I'm not saying that AC should never be imported.  I'm just saying that a good Mega Man hack is more... urgent (I guess).

Also, keep in my that people joke around every once in a while or moreover.

November 09, 2011, 12:49:31 AM #473 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:53:53 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Velen on November 09, 2011, 12:33:12 AM
@Vic:. . .

It's the internet man, the vast majority OF IT is lacking maturity.
I'm also guessing 26 people lack brains, no offence, because did u see the preview, now they got what they wanted, lol. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I voted for tits. Beyond, as your number one fan I demand ask that you make them. We can assemble a team and call it the Tit Squad. We could get a PSA maker and everything. I'll make the CSPs of course. Someone else can make recolors. Imagine the possibilities, man! You're missing out!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I voted for tits for the express purpose of being a troll

Okay. I know you probably don't want me to bring this up but...

Guess what? You can't fix Zero's thumb via bone translations. I just tried. It's not the same as fixing the second thumb bone because said thumb bone is in the same exact place as the hand bone causing the thumb to curve and become flat instead of bending..

That's what I was talking about...

*Leaves.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Personally, I think Scizor deserves the import.

I mean, there are already vertexes of Cloud and Megaman. So why not something new?
(and saying that "it's a model import and that imports are new" does not count as an answer.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

November 09, 2011, 02:35:26 AM #478 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:37:27 AM by IWasAPerson
At first, I wasn't sure about having the Megaman model import, someone already did a fairly good one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23436 But if it's a custom model, then it'd probably be worth it. Also, the PSA would also have to un-size mod the current import since it looks a bit funny, and there's no fingers.

However, I really hope AC Cloud doesn't win, the vertex is already better than most of them out there. Also, we have a KH1 model import now. I'm not sure if I'd rather have a Megaman model or a Scizor import...

Also, I never got to say this: Zero is awesome. Simply awesome. I'm at a of words for how great the model is and how well it works with Eldiran's PSA. Aside from the lagging of course. Beyond, you're too good at this, seriously.


Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2011, 12:57:38 AM
I voted for tits. Beyond, as your number one fan I demand ask that you make them. We can assemble a team and call it the Tit Squad. We could get a PSA maker and everything. I'll make the CSPs of course. Someone else can make recolors. Imagine the possibilities, man! You're missing out!
SJS, this is why I [censored]ing love you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]