Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2011, 12:57:38 AM
I voted for tits. Beyond, as your number one fan I demand ask that you make them. We can assemble a team and call it the Tit Squad. We could get a PSA maker and everything. I'll make the CSPs of course. Someone else can make recolors. Imagine the possibilities, man! You're missing out!
Tits of all colors!! Hell, I'm not picky lol jk

So, BY, any update on Goku or anything?

Quote from: sp147 on November 09, 2011, 03:38:33 AM
Tits of all colors!! Hell, I'm not picky lol jk

So, BY, any update on Goku or anything?


Haven't had much time to work on him today. Did some minor texture work though.



inb4dbzfanboysandmariodk
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on November 09, 2011, 04:11:22 AMinb4dbzfanboysandmariodk

lol

@ Beyond

love it so far man, this is going to be favorite brawl mod ever. :srs:

hope he works well in-game.

tits won? hmm... i hope that means Holly Summers will be imported next then. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


November 09, 2011, 04:19:47 AM #486 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:24:13 AM by zeno503
Quote from: PAVGN on November 08, 2011, 11:48:03 PM
If people are still wondering who tits is, It should be obvious. Tits is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Haha, I love Todd. Clever.
On Topic I voted for Cloud but mainly cause I felt the vertex was good around it's release but now it feels it could use the import. No offense to Beyond though, it's still one of the best vertex hacks. But how you felt about your Zero vertex is the way I feel about your Cloud vertex.

Also, tits from DoA4 would be perfect additions to brawl's roster.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2011, 04:16:35 AM
tits won? hmm... i hope that means Holly Summers will be imported next then. :af:
Indeed.
Why not make Sylvia and Shinobu while he's at it? :P
I mean, he IS a big No More Heroes fan.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 09, 2011, 04:22:32 AMIndeed. Why not make Sylvia and Shinobu while he's at it? :P I mean, he IS a big No More Heroes fan.

Sylvia and Shinobu would be epic, i already plan to import Bad Girl over peach.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


November 09, 2011, 04:29:48 AM #489 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:32:13 AM by ItalianStallion
Nice texture on the shoes man. I think the red might be standing out a bit too much man, give it some more contrast or decrease the saturation. Well, you know what you're doing, just some feedback, hope you don't mind. ;)

I want Destroyman if anyone finds the models :srs:
Seriously, he's my favorite assassian form the first game. He's so witty and bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


awesome work on Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku lookin smexy now bro.  Only thing left to do model wise I think is to make the arms look better.  They seem so flat compared to everything else.

November 09, 2011, 08:50:08 AM #493 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:18:53 AM by jokekid
lol, did u use buu's pants texture for goku'ss pants?

EDIT: btw, why u not use this: http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/goku/14-1-0-2045 ??

i think it has classic goku >.< (not sure though, havent downloaded)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 09, 2011, 06:39:07 AM
Goku lookin smexy now bro.  Only thing left to do model wise I think is to make the arms look better.  They seem so flat compared to everything else.

Don't forget the face!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302