Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
so.... Cloud won... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow Nanobuds,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cant wait for Goku to be on my sd card. Its gonna be epic.

Hope to see a Cloud preview soon as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Beyond, how did you fix that shading glitch?
I heard you know fix it, can you write a tutorial on how to fix it? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but his wristbands are supposed to be blue like his undershirt and boots. Unless this was done on purpose...I'm really not sure but point is Beyond you are the amazing best hack yet! :D

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Oh, and I'm going to say this right now.  None of your imports (Beyond) will be "your best hack" in my opinion unless you do an absolutely flawless rig and the import has all that jazz like metal textures etc, as well as an enhanced texture. 

Why?  Because you even said it yourself.  Rigging a model isn't too hard, but just extremely tedious.  Sure it requires some skill, but no where near the amount of skill and artistic license that vertexing did (not to mention vertexing is a lot more restricted than model importing is).

I'm just trying to see that hacks for more than face value, and appreciate all the hard work that went into your older vertexes (from an artist's view).  But keep up all the great importing work Beyond.

No rush or anything but any progress on Ryu ? (though i guess you were too busy with other projects T-T )
お前はもう死んでいる。

hey i now can see if beyond is online :af:

anyway, cant wait for goku
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

BY...

I want to rip models from Onimusha Blade Warriors...-but I dunno where to even start...

Do you have any idea?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

so beyondus is thinking on revamp goku...me gusta :angel:




Quote from: IWasAPerson on November 09, 2011, 02:35:26 AM
At first, I wasn't sure about having the Megaman model import, someone already did a fairly good one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23436 But if it's a custom model, then it'd probably be worth it. Also, the PSA would also have to un-size mod the current import since it looks a bit funny, and there's no fingers.

About that, I will rebuild animations and for the imported model provided it's not chibi and had the proportions he has in the artwork of MM3 and beyond(puns) and MVC1 + 2 and doesn't rename bones.

My PSA wasn't made for use with that imported model so.... yeah.

lol at the objection. cant wait to get him tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm disappointed in you Beyond.

If you're going to object, do it the "Wright" way.

Anyway, cool to know that Goku will be out soon.

inb4anyoneelse
goku is awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later