Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

My favorite part on this texture is the torso/armor and his boots,
you did a really great job on those areas, thanks for showing this awesome preview ;D

Man... Your texture work is phenomenal! It's absolutely incredible.

If more hacks had your type of texture work, the vault would look like an art gallery.
4 realz!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I love everyone of your hacks LOVE IT :af:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

looks like i might have something to look forward to after i get off of work tomorrow. =D

texture looks beautiful, epic work with it beyond.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Beyond on December 23, 2011, 05:08:59 AM
<_< *sees a bunch of annoying Vegina ranting*

Hey look! A preview!

I got the super saiyan yellow hair final smash eyes thing working . Now I just need to texture his skin and hair. =D


You sir, can stop the bull[censored] with those sexy previews.

It looks amazing man. The quality of it. The boots look [censored]ing sick, I was wondering if you were gonna do that, and you did.

All left to do is the hair and face.

Keep up the great work.

Quote from: Beyond on December 23, 2011, 05:08:59 AM<_< *sees a bunch of annoying Vegina ranting* Hey look! A preview! I got the super saiyan yellow hair final smash eyes thing working . Now I just need to texture his skin and hair. =D
awesome
inb4Segtendosayinb4Mariodk
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 04:50:40 AM
I agree with this completely.

Don't get me wrong, I do [censored] hate annoying fanboys saying "Omg wheres Vegeta!?" Yeah.. that [censored] gets annoying.

Though, just cause of that, you gotta hate the series?

I know you don't like it, good for you. What is [censored] sad as [censored], is going out of your way, "Like omg hey like dont release it like just yet ok guys?"

Why the [censored] does it matter to you? If you really don't care about DBZ, then GTFO.

Why are you chilling on this thread in the mean time?

For example, I could care less for the Skyward Sword characters DSX8 is making currently.

I'm not gonna go out of my [censored] way, and say something negative about it. That's stupid as [censored].

If you don't like it, there's the door.

Haters throwing more wood in the fire, is not gonna help. If you're tired of this whole Vegeta thing, shut the [censored] up. Let the man finish him, release him, then no need to talk about him anymore.

If you hate, talk [censored], he's gonna delay it more, and more annoying fanboys will come.

So instead of fixing the problem, you're making it worse.
Thanks. That's all I was saying. And great preview beyond. That texture is truly awesome.

boots are [censored]ing mega ultra swaggy sexyness in pure state!






I like the floor the best.

Those checkers... hypnotizing...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread