Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I'm sure if you give Petey a trenchcoat and a sword then he'll be 10x more popular.

Probably just need to do a showcase video and give it some time, you only released him today.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 28, 2011, 10:20:47 PM
I'm sure if you give Petey a trenchcoat and a sword then he'll be 10x more popular.

Forget the sword, he needs a Samurai Edge and custom made sunglasses.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 28, 2011, 10:27:51 PM
Forget the sword, he needs a Samurai Edge and custom made sunglasses.
to what eyes?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Eyes are for mortals. A true god has no need for them.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Forget all that.It's Petey and adding clothes is pointless (no offense).What about giving him ONLY a sword?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 28, 2011, 10:43:45 PM
Eyes are for mortals. A true god has no need for them.
touché

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 29, 2011, 09:13:15 AM
Forget all that.It's Petey and adding clothes is pointless (no offense).What about giving him ONLY a sword?
how is he suppose to hold it? with it mouth? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hi... I've been making some changes to one of your imports again ^^U

You remember what I did to your Dry Bowser? Look how Mewtwo looks like now after some fixing:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phantom Ganon's room is a good place to test shaders. The part on the other side has a very dark blue lighting. The side seen from the normal camera has some strong white light. If something's seen too dark, then there's an issue in that part of the model.

By the way, I'm still doing changes to Mewtwo, in order to perfect it and learn stuff by myself. I've noticed that issues like the ones in the tail while in development are caused by vertices being controled by more than just one bone at once. The normals associated just get apparently inverted in those cases. I'm fusing textures to make it smoother (the nose problem is already solved) and trying to change the way some parts are rigged so those shader problems are zero.

If you want to update your original one with the current state of my mod, just tell me and I'll post a link like last time.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 29, 2011, 04:36:17 PM
Hi... I've been making some changes to one of your imports again ^^U

You remember what I did to your Dry Bowser? Look how Mewtwo looks like now after some fixing:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phantom Ganon's room is a good place to test shaders. The part on the other side has a very dark blue lighting. The side seen from the normal camera has some strong white light. If something's seen too dark, then there's an issue in that part of the model.

By the way, I'm still doing changes to Mewtwo, in order to perfect it and learn stuff by myself. I've noticed that issues like the ones in the tail while in development are caused by vertices being controled by more than just one bone at once. The normals associated just get apparently inverted in those cases. I'm fusing textures to make it smoother (the nose problem is already solved) and trying to change the way some parts are rigged so those shader problems are zero.

If you want to update your original one with the current state of my mod, just tell me and I'll post a link like last time.
seriously you are so awesome! >u<
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
*HAPPY JIGGLY!*
sure I wanna update the mewtwo model and I will put you in colabrated with :3
put please give me the link in PM before xD

also, about the tail. the way to get "rid" of the ugly placed shading on his tail was the way I rigged it O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

QUICK! SOMEONE HELP ME!

can someone help me to get amaterasu's weapons? so I can add those to her? x3
cause when meowth is perfect, I will do amaterasu complete next!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 29, 2011, 06:49:33 PM
QUICK! SOMEONE HELP ME!

can someone help me to get amaterasu's weapons? so I can add those to her? x3
cause when meowth is perfect, I will do amaterasu complete next!
i dont much about the character but the dog has weapons? lol cant wait to see how he turns out and pikazz any chance of fixing that line in the middle of mewtwos body? it is only seen when we zoom in on mewtwo but still.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Less of a dog and more of the reincarnation of the wolf sun goddess Amaterasu. Swings around weapons like she has telekinesis, and also capable of using her brush-tail to perform actions like set things on fire, call wind or slice things from far away.

Honestly, it's a wonder why the character isn't more popular than she already is.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 29, 2011, 08:18:44 PM
Honestly, it's a wonder why the character isn't more popular than she already is.

The same could be said about a huge number of characters and franchises.  And vice versa (i.e. why are some characters as popular as they are).

I swear part of it is A) the games' art styles, B) the fact the character's not an emotive pretty-boy, or C) some over the top manipulative villain-type or a troll.

brb learning vertex/textures for the trench coat & sunglasses movement
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 29, 2011, 08:47:15 PM
I swear part of it is A) the games' art styles, B) the fact the character's not an emotive pretty-boy, or C) some over the top manipulative villain-type or a troll.

brb learning vertex/textures for the trench coat & sunglasses movement

Ammy or Yami with a trench coat, sun glasses and a sword? Wut?

. . .Though, human Ammy is quite popular. . .

Quote from: Calamitas on December 29, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
Ammy or Yami with a trench coat, sun glasses and a sword? Wut?

. . .Though, human Ammy is quite popular. . .
Don't act like that wouldn't be the most killer thing ever.

Oh lord, listen to how I sound.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu