Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 08, 2013, 10:01:02 PMand then what's-her-face from Partners in Time returns with (another) big scoop. xD
Kylie Koopa.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Grendor on September 10, 2013, 02:35:44 PM
I know this is sort of off-base, but have you ever considered using those models for Garry's Mod or some such. I mean if you like I could hook you up with someone who knows more about it's rigging methods.

Other than that, the bat looks so awesome. I can't wait to see the full form Antasma. I'm so excited!
no, I havent cause I have never used garrys mod :/
but I would be happy if someone could put them in garrys mod! xD
I hope that full form Antasma will turn out to be awesome as th batform! xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oh I'm certain it will. I anticipate it's release greatly!

As for the Garry's Mod stuff. If you hook me up with models I can get them into it via a very good friend of mine who is particularly experienced in that matter. Credits to you of course, and I'll be sure to make reference to your creations as well. Send me a PM if you like, I'd be glad to help.


ingame pic of this beauty! I also updated the flying animation!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pokemon Forumet and The Strike of Shadow - Episode 5 (Part 3)

wanna see Antasma bat in motion! here, watch this video! even if he doesnt appear very long
Stupid Tinypic :C