Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t


Quote from: StarWaffle on April 28, 2013, 01:00:41 AM
What Pikamaxi? Why maxi?
Quote from: Segtendo on April 28, 2013, 05:39:09 AM
It's his Youtube name.
like Segtendo said, also I am more known as pikamaxi than pikazz and it was used before pikazz. so I think putting my real username on my hacks would not confuse those who dont know me here
Stupid Tinypic :C

okay, I know I am really slow at model imports right now thanks by my computer!

also I am slow because I am part of several collabs and prjects I am doing!
one of the collabs were released today!

Virtual Smash: The Series - Episode 1

The Virtual Smash Series, Episode 1!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Had to choose the third option because I didn't know who was going to be in the vid until I watched the episode, otherwise I would've been more hyped before now. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

so yeah... my thread is dead... until now!

I havent dont much model hacks lately cause my vacation and I am aiming my focus at my machinima right now!
however, in my machinima I am actually doing a whole new model with totally new bone skeleton to it!

So here it is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what do you think? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

His actual form would work nicely for Ganondorf.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2013, 11:01:42 PM
His actual form would work nicely for Ganondorf.
I do plan put his final form on Ganondorf! but I am doing the Bat form right now xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oh yes, yes yes. I can't wait to see a full Antasma model, and hopefully the bat form released as well. You do magnificent work on these, I must say. I really hope you plan to let them loose!

September 08, 2013, 11:15:30 AM #1929 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:18:59 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Grendor on September 08, 2013, 12:06:15 AM
Oh yes, yes yes. I can't wait to see a full Antasma model, and hopefully the bat form released as well. You do magnificent work on these, I must say. I really hope you plan to let them loose!
I do actually, but the only problem is about the bat form is it requires a PSA cause I cant find a good character to rig it over to gets its full potentical, someone that is small and has wings as arms!

I can try to rig him over Kirby if no one wants but the wings can be a problem to rig :/

the Full Form Antasma will be easy to rig, I am planing to rig him over Ganon!

To those who have missed the full rigged Antasma Bat form to its own skeleton, see this gif!
Stupid Tinypic :C

>.>
Bat form Antasma should be on Meta Knight.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If someone does make a moveset, you shold totally make Cackletta and her bat form with the same bonesets. :O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 08, 2013, 04:01:00 PM
>.>
Bat form Antasma should be on Meta Knight.
just not sure how the metaknight will fit, but he might fit well!
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 08, 2013, 04:30:23 PM
If someone does make a moveset, you shold totally make Cackletta and her bat form with the same bonesets. :O
thats was a great idea! they do look kinda the same and their bat form is almost the same too!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yah because of the similarity I was kinda hoping that they might've been related in some sort of way, maybe they were in one point like how Rosalina was originally going to be somehow related to Peach which is why they look so similar. Plus it kinda added a small nostalgic feel to the bad guy, Dream Team is full of references when you think about it, like the Bros having their own special Bros Attacks just like in SuperStar, along with more references to SuperStar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story, both major and minor, and then what's-her-face from Partners in Time returns with (another) big scoop. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I know this is sort of off-base, but have you ever considered using those models for Garry's Mod or some such. I mean if you like I could hook you up with someone who knows more about it's rigging methods.

Other than that, the bat looks so awesome. I can't wait to see the full form Antasma. I'm so excited!