Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I DID IT!

his feets it not underground :]

but there is something about his knees that bugs me, I need to fix it D:
when that is fixed, the "feet on the ground" is done x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

:DD

that's awesome! good luck pikazz with the remaining fixes on Mewtwo xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 16, 2011, 01:28:33 AM
:DD

that's awesome! good luck pikazz with the remaining fixes on Mewtwo xD
will you make this work with your Mewtwo PSA?

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 16, 2011, 02:46:05 AM
will you make this work with your Mewtwo PSA?

Of course I will, The New PSA is really Promising and with this Model it causes the sensation of:
OMG! I see a Real Mewtwo approaching this time!

Take what it takes I'll make this model fully compatible with this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0

xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




pikazz i dont see anything wrong with the knees maybe thats because of lucarios stance no?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I talkting about this knee D:

is this good or bad?
Stupid Tinypic :C

I'd say you should try to fix it if you can.

But there is a question to ask, how much of this is Mewtwo's fault, and how much is Lucario's animation's fault?

Still, if possible, see if you can indeed fix this.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2011, 10:09:14 AM
I'd say you should try to fix it if you can.

But there is a question to ask, how much of this is Mewtwo's fault, and how much is Lucario's animation's fault?

Still, if possible, see if you can indeed fix this.

it's both. I need to rotate lucarios legs so it fits mewtwo, I didn't move them but I rotated them so the feet could be on the ground.
also, the animation of lucario is kinda it's fault cause this is his wait 1, ported or unported, doesn't really matter for his legs now.
the beginning of it is great but in the middle when the knee is most rotated, this happens

I believe I found why his tailis so bright than the rest of his body!
only his tail using colour and it's set on MAX! D:
I wanna see what's happen if I nulling/deleting/neutralizied his tailcolor
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2011, 10:09:14 AM
But there is a question to ask, how much of this is Mewtwo's fault, and how much is Lucario's animation's fault?

Seems to me like most of the problems this Mewtwo has are Lucario's animation's fault. Mewtwo's body just wasn't supposed to move like that.

Definitely looking forward to it, once you release it, Lucario can say goodbye.

Though I still wish someone would make a custom rig to better support his model and then make animations from scratch without being restricted by Lucario's bones .. Oh well, a man can dream xD


Quote from: pikazz on November 16, 2011, 10:33:32 AM
it's both. I need to rotate lucarios legs so it fits mewtwo, I didn't move them but I rotated them so the feet could be on the ground.
also, the animation of lucario is kinda it's fault cause this is his wait 1, ported or unported, doesn't really matter for his legs now.
the beginning of it is great but in the middle when the knee is most rotated, this happens

I believe I found why his tailis so bright than the rest of his body!
only his tail using colour and it's set on MAX! D:
I wanna see what's happen if I nulling/deleting/neutralizied his tailcolor

Have you tried to use Material Tool to normalize that color for the tail? The color node is usually at 255,255,255 (white), while material tool leaves it in 128,128,128 (grey). You can also edit this manually by hexing the model.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: dRage on November 16, 2011, 10:59:14 AM
Seems to me like most of the problems this Mewtwo has are Lucario's animation's fault. Mewtwo's body just wasn't supposed to move like that.

Definitely looking forward to it, once you release it, Lucario can say goodbye.

Though I still wish someone would make a custom rig to better support his model and then make animations from scratch without being restricted by Lucario's bones .. Oh well, a man can dream xD


it was lucario's animations fault, fixed it better now, it's less inside his leg on the pics I showed before
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 16, 2011, 11:24:28 AM
Have you tried to use Material Tool to normalize that color for the tail? The color node is usually at 255,255,255 (white), while material tool leaves it in 128,128,128 (grey). You can also edit this manually by hexing the model.
I haven't tried that O.o
but I changed the color IN the material to "150", 128 was little to dark.
it was 2 colums with "R255, G255, B255, A255" so I changed the red, green and blue one on both, but not alpha.
I believe the tails color in "Color" (not material) wasn't changed too = too bright D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Do not change anything in material. It's the color node what makes it look brighter, just edit that one. It can't be done in brawlbox, but the offset can be seen in it, so it's easy to find in a hex editor. Or, again, if you use the 'fix DAE' option in my Material Tool, the color nodes will be automatically set to 128.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 16, 2011, 11:49:30 AM
Do not change anything in material. It's the color node what makes it look brighter, just edit that one. It can't be done in brawlbox, but the offset can be seen in it, so it's easy to find in a hex editor. Or, again, if you use the 'fix DAE' option in my Material Tool, the color nodes will be automatically set to 128.
but it's the tail that only using the color D8
and it's much brighter than rest of the model while the model is pretty bright itself O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah, I know, but if you look where it says 'colors', there should be a button with a '...', and when pressing it you will probably see that those values are 255. You should go to the 161216 offset and look for a FFFFFF, and change it to 808080.

Your other option, which would be fine because of some possible problems, is giving a color node to each object. I don't know the proper way to do it, but the one I know is attaching the objects without color to an object with color, and then detaching, all of this in 3dmax. You would need to copy the skin each time, but it should be possible to do.

This way, you may solve some of the problems my Ganondorf has. Basically, wrong lightness in some stages (red Ganondorf in Zebes because of the acid). A color node for each object may stabilize it. I guess it is this way, but I'm not 100% sure because I've not tried to fix my Ganondorf yet. But, what I know, is that my Link has colors for each object, and the lighting issue in Zebes doesn't exist. And, another thing I know is that some model Eternal Yoshi was trying to use for a stage got its lighting issues fixed by doing this. You'll find the info in the model help section for further information.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 16, 2011, 12:21:15 PM
Yeah, I know, but if you look where it says 'colors', there should be a button with a '...', and when pressing it you will probably see that those values are 255. You should go to the 161216 offset and look for a FFFFFF, and change it to 808080.

Your other option, which would be fine because of some possible problems, is giving a color node to each object. I don't know the proper way to do it, but the one I know is attaching the objects without color to an object with color, and then detaching, all of this in 3dmax. You would need to copy the skin each time, but it should be possible to do.

This way, you may solve some of the problems my Ganondorf has. Basically, wrong lightness in some stages (red Ganondorf in Zebes because of the acid). A color node for each object may stabilize it. I guess it is this way, but I'm not 100% sure because I've not tried to fix my Ganondorf yet. But, what I know, is that my Link has colors for each object, and the lighting issue in Zebes doesn't exist. And, another thing I know is that some model Eternal Yoshi was trying to use for a stage got its lighting issues fixed by doing this. You'll find the info in the model help section for further information.
otherwise i can make the objects using the same color in hex :3
Stupid Tinypic :C